EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 10/1/2015 to 10/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 9/30/2015 to 10/5/2015

Mark and Linda did a good job on my IL map on my trailer . Linda can do anything you want. They might have a website but not sure . PM Mark .

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders

If anybody is interested, Linda will have here vinyl cutter and supplies at the rally. Here are a few examples of what we cut during the National rally this year. My favorite is the Golden retriever we did for Duane and his wife.

Pam & I are definitely interested! You did two great ones for the Cylcone we just traded in, so we'll need (at least) two new ones.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

The tent and fireball might work Jim.
Heaven forbid there are two of me.

mytruc

Jim, we would like to take the 9:30 time slot to have our carpet cleaned if still available. If not please add us to the list

dave and karen campbell
2012 bighorn
2006 3500 dodge dually

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Jim, are there any more spots for carpet cleaning? Gerry would like to have the carpet cleaned. Thanks. tom

happykraut

I'd be interested in having a decal made.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Hello Heartlander's.. It is still not to late to sign up for the Indiana Rally..alot going on in Shipshewana with the Fall Arts and Craft festival. We have a great Itinerary at the rally. One of the founders of the company that makes the 360 Siphon is coming to make a presentation after breakfast, There is going to be a carpet cleaning service coming to clean RV carpets, by appointment only. Contact Jim Beletti. Door prize drawings, 50-25-25, so you have a chance to get a few $$. Great food, lots of fellowship, fun and campfires. Hope to see you there.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired

$30? Might be worth a try.

jbeletti

I'll be having a 360 Siphon install party prior to the rally for anyone who cares to come up on my roof to help me? For those afraid of heights, I'll take pictures :) We arrive on Monday.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Well maybe I am in the wrong place but I thought there was a get together for a football game invitation in here somewhere. What happened? Did the moderators pull it down?

simsfmly

Any golfers interested in a get together at the Indiana rally?

Hesitate to post this. I'm sure I'll be told if its appropriate.

Looks like we're going to play at Heron Creek Golf Club in Lagrange on Thursday morning, 9a-ish. That way if the weather is against us, we have Friday morning to fall back on.

Let me know if you want to go with us.

simsfmly

Hesitate to post this. I'm sure I'll be told if its appropriate.

Looks like we're going to play at Heron Creek Golf Club in Lagrange on Thursday morning, 9a-ish. That way if the weather is against us, we have Friday morning to fall back on.

Let me know if you want to go with us.

First tee time is 9:45a on Thursday for anyone who wants to go. Course is wide open if we need to make additional tee times.

Status
Not open for further replies.