EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 10/1/2015 to 10/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, 9:45, I could be up by then.....now, if I can just find my clubs.

Peace
Dave

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
do you need to borrow mine Dave or you could just say you forgot like last time.

jbeletti

We arrived in Shipshewana, IN around 4 pm today for the rally. There are already a number of Heartlanders here. We're all setup for 7 nights in site 89.

FullSizeRender 45.jpg

Kbvols

Kim n I really hate that we are not going to be able to make this rally. We always have a great time at the Indiana rally. We just had too many other commitments. We hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the Shipshewana area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
This is the final agenda
INDIANA 2015 RALLY
SHIPSHEWANA SOUTH CAMPGROUND

Thursday October 1
8:00 AM Continental Breakfast (Coffee, Juice, Coffee Cakes, Rolls)
Golf - Heron Creek Golf Club in LaGrange – 9:45 AM – Tee Time
10:00 AM Spend the Day Exploring Shipshewana
5:00 PM Meet and Greet ( Hot Dogs, Buns, Condiments furnished) (Chili )
Bring snack if you wish
Campfire -- Domino’s or cards or etc. in hall
========================================================
Friday October 2
9:00 AM Coffee, Juice and Rise N Rolls
SPEAKER- Greg Cravens to tell us about his product 360 Siphon
(Air flow for holding tanks)
1:00 AM Spend the day about town, flea market, etc.
5:30 PM Pot Luck at Pavilion. Thanksgiving Dinner
Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, cranberries, sweet potatoes provided,
Please bring a dish to pass o
f vegetable, salad or dessert.
7:00 PM Socializing and campfire - Domino’s or cards or etc. in hall
=========================================================
Saturday October 3
9:00 AM Breakfast.. Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, Fruit
Coffee, juice
Some are having carpet cleaning—
10:00 AM GUEST SPEAKER - Sonny Dismuke - Joy Rider Shock System and will hold a special
raffle for those who are interested in the system. $520.00 value.
5:30 PM Dinner to be announced
7:00 PM Campfire - Domino’s or cards or etc. in hall
================================================================
Sunday October 4
8:30 AM Continental Breakfast – Coffee, juice, etc.

11:00 AM Checkout time.

“Thank You” for coming to the Indiana Rally

All meals will have plates, dinnerware, etc. furnished.

Enjoy and safe travels

jbeletti

Landmark Madison (front living room layout) Viewing

Sorry for such a short fuse on this...

If anyone who is here early and is very interested in seeing the Landmark Madison (front living room layout) - the only time it will be available to see is this Wednesday in Elkhart.

At 1:00 pm, I can meet anyone in Elkhart and take them to the photo bay where the Madison is being staged for photos. We will meet "in the parking lot" of the new Customer Service Center on Dexter Drive (across the street from our Parts Department - 2912 Dexter Drive, Elkhart, IN).

As I won't know who might be there and what truck they may be in, look for me at 1 pm (brown Ford F450).

All may then follow me to the photo bay. I don't know where that is but I'll know tomorrow.

If you know now that you want to see it - call or text me at 574-333-1153.

Like all floor plans, they appeal to a specific group of buyers. The Front living room floor plan no different. While I prefer a front bedroom split-bath coach, I feel we've done an AMAZING job on this Landmark front living room. Take the time to see it if you're here and if you are interested in a 2016-Q1 delivery.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We will see you all tonight. Should be arriving between 7 and 8ish this evening. Keep a light on.

jbeletti

Having a great time in Shipshewana. Last night was a pre-rally potluck with the club supplying fried chicken and fried potatoes. Yum, yum!

This morning, 3 of us are having our carpets cleaned. Below is a picture of the cleaner doing Dan and Karen's Landmark.

b3f591016badb12a16b0ea0c25841362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Having a great time in Shipshewana. Last night was a pre-rally potluck with the club supplying fried chicken and fried potatoes. Yum, yum!

Fried chicken . . . if youz guyz weren't 1200 miles away I'd be right there!

By the by . . . I lived in Bristol, Indiana back in the mid to late 70's!

Kbvols

I was able to swing by the rally this afternoon on my travels thru the area. Was great being able to see and talk to several of you all! Hope you have a great rally hope weather is good through out. Oh and Funny Guy from MI...Kim say hi!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mburtsvt

Landmark Madison (front living room layout) Viewing

Sorry for such a short fuse on this...

If anyone who is here early and is very interested in seeing the Landmark Madison (front living room layout) - the only time it will be available to see is this Wednesday in Elkhart.

At 1:00 pm, I can meet anyone in Elkhart and take them to the photo bay where the Madison is being staged for photos. We will meet "in the parking lot" of the new Customer Service Center on Dexter Drive (across the street from our Parts Department - 2912 Dexter Drive, Elkhart, IN).

As I won't know who might be there and what truck they may be in, look for me at 1 pm (brown Ford F450).

All may then follow me to the photo bay. I don't know where that is but I'll know tomorrow.

If you know now that you want to see it - call or text me at 574-333-1153.

Like all floor plans, they appeal to a specific group of buyers. The Front living room floor plan no different. While I prefer a front bedroom split-bath coach, I feel we've done an AMAZING job on this Landmark front living room. Take the time to see it if you're here and if you are interested in a 2016-Q1 delivery.

I’m sorry I could not make it. I was just too far away this week. I know you are close to getting the MSRP sheet for the Landmark line. I sent an email to the Heartland web site to see if they could get them as well to me. We, (wife and I), are starting our 2016 RV dealer road trip on Oct 23rd, (west coast) to spec out the BH 3750 AND the LM Madison. Keeping fingers crossed we can get them by then.

jbeletti

I’m sorry I could not make it. I was just too far away this week. I know you are close to getting the MSRP sheet for the Landmark line. I sent an email to the Heartland web site to see if they could get them as well to me. We, (wife and I), are starting our 2016 RV dealer road trip on Oct 23rd, (west coast) to spec out the BH 3750 AND the LM Madison. Keeping fingers crossed we can get them by then.

I was at Corp this week and Coley asked me to hold on for another week and he'll make sure they all get to me for adding to the forum.

Mburtsvt

I was at Corp this week and Coley asked me to hold on for another week and he'll make sure they all get to me for adding to the forum.

Perfect. I just love this time of year. On a side not: I consider our group very lucky to have such a strong representative from HL responding to several of our questions and keeping us up to date. I'm looking forward to attending a few rally’s and adventures in my future.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Connie and I enjoyed seeing everyone. Dan and Karen did a great job.
Safe travels home. See you again somewhere warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mytruc

We had a good time. Enjoyed meeting new people. Great job to Dan and Karen. Thought you had everything under control and well planned. We made it home okay.
Dave and Karen Campbell 2131

kkamshop

We also made it home safely. Great rally - and great to see Mary again! We ate wayyyyy to much, but everything was so good!

happykraut

We made it home safely. Great rally. Judi and I really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to all involved for running this event so smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.