EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoJim

Larry & Gayle, I think I've already told you this but just to make sure - please put us down for 2 for the music show. Can't wait, we love Lambert's, haven't been to one of those since Gulf Shoes FL 2007 - incoming flying bun on the run...😂

pegmikef

I think we are already down for the music show, but I didn't know about Lamberts. Put us down for that too (and hopefully all the construction that was there last year is finished).

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave and I are in for Lambert also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Mike--I do have you guys down for the music show. If you decide you want to go to Lambert's at the last minute that is OK--don't need to know that much in advance. Sorry to say there is still construction in Branson. Doing streetscapes and updates on underground utilities. I don't think it will be done by the time of our rally.

Gayle
t\

I think we are already down for the music show, but I didn't know about Lamberts. Put us down for that too (and hopefully all the construction that was there last year is finished).

- - - Updated - - -

Nancy and Dave--I have you down for Lamberts! See you soon.

Gayle
Dave and I are in for Lambert also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastmetal

Larry, I haven't posted enough through this website to fully understand it..... hopefully its getting to you.

Jean and I will attend the Lamberts Dinner Thursday night on the 18th. Any details yet on when we leave, how we leave and at what time???

Paul

pegmikef

Larry, we are in fact in for Lamberts. Sorry to hear the construction is still going on as that is really a mess!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Rig all packed and leaving tomorrow with a few stops before we get to Branson. This is our first long trip with the 2016 Big Horn. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL. See ya in Branson.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Rig all packed and leaving tomorrow with a few stops before we get to Branson. This is our first long trip with the 2016 Big Horn. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL. See ya in Branson.

Hey Jim, we get into Branson May 14th. We'll see you then.

Larry and Gayle

Got a call from campground today. They are nearly full and will need to use the sites that we had reserved for our rally. So, if you are interested in coming to the Branson rally but haven't called the park to register yet do so soon -- only 3 sites left. Call Lori at 1-800-968-1300 and tell them you are with the Heartland Rally.

Gayle

jstarwal

Lynette had rotator cuff repair surgery, so she had her first therapy this week and she's has approximately 8 to 12 weeks of therapy to go that means we have to cancel the Branson rally. Already contacted the campgrounds and cancelled with them. is there anybody else I need to cancel with?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Larry and Gayle

Sorry to here you had to cancel but we understand. You don't need to contact anyone else other than us and the campground. That is a tough surgery to go through. Wishing Lynette a successful recovery and hope you will be back on the road again soon.

Larry and Gayle

Lynette had rotator cuff repair surgery, so she had her first therapy this week and she's has approximately 8 to 12 weeks of therapy to go that means we have to cancel the Branson rally. Already contacted the campgrounds and cancelled with them. is there anybody else I need to cancel with?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe

Hi,
We are planning to be there so please add us to the list. Hope to call today to make reservations. Looking at the 18-21. Just called and reserved a spot. Looking forward to it!

Thanks,
Don and Vicky Smith

Last edited:

Larry and Gayle

Getting close to rally time in Branson. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Still time to request show tickets if you would like to go. $20.00 per person which is about 50% off regular price. I will get tickets prior to show. I have 72 hours prior to the show to make changes to the number of tickets. After that, I can't make changes. Will give them out at the Meet and Greet Friday afternoon. Will need cash or checks for the tickets as I can't take a credit card.

Gayle

pegmikef

Larry, is there a list of folks attending the show? I think I already requested Peggy and I be add for the show, but not sure.

Larry and Gayle

Hi everyone,
I called Lambert's today about our group. They do not take reservations so you can decide about going when you get to Branson. I am hopeful that a Thursday evening won't be too busy but there may be a bit of a wait to get in and we will probably be scattered throughout the restaurant. I'm sure many of you have eaten there before but for those of you that haven't--WATCH OUT FOR FLYING ROLLS!!

As for the music show, I have 32 people signed up so far. You still have time to get tickets.

See you all soon!

Larry and Gayle

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hey it's a rally. We just need to relax and have some fun. I'm sure it will all work out just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.