EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/25/2013 to 10/27/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Donna we sure hope he is feeling ok once the sedation wears off. If he's grumpy, it for a darn good reason and we'll do our best cheer him up! Be safe and we'll see you tonight.

TheWinklers

Donna we sure hope he is feeling ok once the sedation wears off. If he's grumpy, it for a darn good reason and we'll do our best cheer him up! Be safe and we'll see you tonight.

I filled the Captian Morgan bottle he should be all good! He bounces back surprisingly quick. He had a tumor removed from behind his eye a few years ago and was up and hunting 2 days later so this should be a walk in the park

I already loaded the van gassed it up and hooked up the trailer so all we need to do is load the bikes and be on our way. I have no problem driving if I need to.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are still stuffed from a great lunch of bbq chicken, burgers and dogs. A catered Italian Dinner is only 1 hour away! Oh my! NJ definately knows how to feed their friends!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
???

8y4unyjy.jpg

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Second time this year you guys made me cry. Love you all and thank you!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Miller0758

A big thank you to Ed and Irene for a great first NJ rally ... Them as leaders and us as attendee's. We're already looking forward to the 2014 May rally.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It's Sunday morning and although John and I have to head home today we know some of you are staying until tomorrow. We hope you continue to have a good time as we close this rally season on a great note.

Special thanks go to Ed and Irene. They allowed us to help just a bit but were on a single handed mission to make sure we had enough to eat and lots of laughs. We did! You both deserve recognition for your energy and drive to make sure attendees were taken care of! Congrats on a very successful first rally!

Thanks to Crossroads Trailers Sales for a super Italian meal! Dina and her team were here to help us serve and we truly appreciate her close association and support of the Owners Club.

Thanks to all who made the trip to support the NJ Chapter.

Lastly, the biggest congratulations of all go out to the proud parents of Penny! Penny was one of the dogs brought out by the animal shelter and was adopted by Ed and Irene. I am sure she will enjoy her new home and we'll be seeing her around camp in the future!

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 31

gschaaf

Thanks Irene and Ed for an outstanding rally!!! Hosie and I had a great time again with great people. We are home without an incident safe and sound and Ed even the truck started this time. See ya down the road!!

Status
Not open for further replies.