EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnbhobe

I keep forgetting about ordering shirts so how about 1-lg and 1- 3X Loooong Sleeve, the checks in the mail !!!!!

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Your faithful leader.
ea0f4277659e82d9ed35de76c09bfab8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Update---The CG office is still open from now until 11/20. After that it will be closed until 1/3/17 after which someone will be available a few hours per week to address reservation requests.
So anyone planning to attend I'd suggest waiting until after the first of the year then be patient awaiting someone to return your call.

travelin2

Long sleeve T-shirts Orders...we checked with our vendor and for an ADDITIONAL $3.00 he'll add "Heartland" on the left sleeve...WHO's INTERESTED ???

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok. We'll see how many others in the LS bracket will be in for the extra $3...There is a one-time set up charge to spread across all orders otherwise it's cost prohibitive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Either way it doesnt matter to us...looking forward to April

travelin2

Long sleeve T-shirts Orders...we checked with our vendor and for an ADDITIONAL $3.00 he'll add "Heartland" on the left sleeve...WHO's INTERESTED ???

Either way it doesnt matter to us...looking forward to April

OK??? But I have you down for SHORT Sleeve. Are you saying now you're in for LONG Sleeve???

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
OK??? But I have you down for SHORT Sleeve. Are you saying now you're in for LONG Sleeve???

It doesnt matter to us, if you need to meet a minimum either way you can use us. If not needed, well stick with short sleeve. Looking forward to April.

belkat78

Hello everyone we are new to this group & new Heartland owners. We are Wayne, Kathy, & Paco just wanted to say hello & introduce ourselves. We are in for the rally at site #71 coming in on the 19th leaving the 26th. Stay safe & enjoy the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.