EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysbusy

I have no idea what happened to my previous posts on this thread, it's like they just "poof" and disappeared unless I overlooked. Maybe I'm losing it. :rolleyes: I wanted to reply with my previous, nonetheless; much thanks to Mr. Lyle for calling the CG and getting the confusion straightened out with regard to site availability. We were told when we first called that they couldn't get us in. All is well now though, we are in site #68, April 20-23.......and today joined the HOC. We will be the first time rally,rookie strangers and are much appreciative of your all's willingness in allowing us to join in. Thank you.

JJ, Jess and Autumn

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I have no idea what happened to my previous posts on this thread, it's like they just "poof" and disappeared unless I overlooked. Maybe I'm losing it. :rolleyes: I wanted to reply with my previous, nonetheless; much thanks to Mr. Lyle for calling the CG and getting the confusion straightened out with regard to site availability. We were told when we first called that they couldn't get us in. All is well now though, we are in site #68, April 20-23.......and today joined the HOC. We will be the first time rally,rookie strangers and are much appreciative of your all's willingness in allowing us to join in. Thank you.

JJ, Jess and Autumn

Ha!!! They didn't go anywhere, they're right here...https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/63438-Lots-to-blame-and-Merry-Christmas

We look forward to meet another "rally rookie" !! You won't be alone as there are several others signed up...
See you in April

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

JJ, Jess and Autumn

Welcome guys. Just mosey on down to the first ElkRidge you see. Chances are it will be ours. We'll show you how to properly enjoy a rally. LOL. Just bring the chair and a beverage. That's about it.

Come on Spring!!!

alwaysbusy

Ha!!! They didn't go anywhere, they're right here...https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/63438-Lots-to-blame-and-Merry-Christmas

We look forward to meet another "rally rookie" !! You won't be alone as there are several others signed up...
See you in April

Lyle

Yes indeedy, it helps to remember what thread you were posting on, what a Hoodle Head :D. Mr Lyle, if there's still enough cotton left, we'll take two long sleeves XL. Thank you sir.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale and I are having camping withdrawal! Can't wait until spring! Only 106 days until our April rally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Dale and I are having camping withdrawal! Can't wait until spring! Only 106 days until our April rally!

Dale needs to retire!!!!!
We be in Mobile AL heading west and south along the Gulf. Maybe we'll be home in time for the rally

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale needs to retire!!!!!
We be in Mobile AL heading west and south along the Gulf. Maybe we'll be home in time for the rally

You are correct! He definitely needs to retire! I'm working on that! I hope you'll be back for the rally!!

travelin2

How do I register for this event

Go to post #1. Then post back here when you are registered.

Hi! What Jon says. Call the CG, they're open from 9-3 during the winter. If no one answers, leave a message. Tell them your with the Heartland group. They'll assign you a site and take your deposit.
Your profile indicates you are not yet a member of the HOC but that's ok. You can enjoy the festivities for a non-member fee of $20.
If you need further instructions send me a PM
Lyle

rdfsnow

I'll call them Monday morning. I am spending my winter in the florida keys heading back to Maine and when I saw this it's right on my time line. I have never been to one and thought I can get some good intel from other heartland owners

travelin2

I'll call them Monday morning. I am spending my winter in the florida keys heading back to Maine and when I saw this it's right on my time line. I have never been to one and thought I can get some good intel from other heartland owners

That would be fine. Afterwards please post back here your real name(s), type of unit, date of arrival, & site no.
If you looking for intel, a HL rally is the place to find it!!!

See you then

Status
Not open for further replies.