EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
Just prior to that date, a recap of the order will be posted for your individual approval.

When you do that recap, are you going to include the prices for the various options ?

- - - Updated - - -

If you use something like Excel to keep track of your tally, you can copy and paste into the the post.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
When you do that recap, are yo going to include the prices for the various options ?

- - - Updated - - -

If you use something like Excel to keep track of your tally, you can copy and paste into the the post.

DC-I can do that for all y'all!!
Excel is my choice of worksheets .
If we don't make it back from TX, I'll appoint you as my replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Some further UPDATES...
Good News, No one needs to cook! No potluck this weekend as General Pickett's Buffet will be hosting our Saturday night meal (Details at the rally). Without a specific agenda yet, we can also say we'll have something to warm your belly Friday evening and goodies to get your day started on Saturday and Sunday.

Additionally, the CUT-OFF date for T-shirt orders is SATURDAY, MARCH 18TH. (See Posts,#73, 83, 108, & 130 for details) Just prior to that date, a recap of the order will be posted for your individual approval.

More to follow...

Sounds like a plan! More time to have fun!
Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chaplady

FYI looks like this is going to be our long camping trip so we are coming in on the Mon April 17th leaving on Sunday April 23rd. Confirmed with campground already.

travelin2

FYI looks like this is going to be our long camping trip so we are coming in on the Mon April 17th leaving on Sunday April 23rd. Confirmed with campground already.

You and Duane can keep each other company until the rest of us get there

travelin2

Added a COUNT DOWN CLOCK in Post #1 counting down to April 20 when most everyone will be there ready to rally...

Status
Not open for further replies.