EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Greetings all! This is our first time attending a chapter rally. We look forward to meeting everyone.
Chris & Gloria Whitford; Site 316; #2795; 4/16-4/19

Welcome to the club and rally we look forward to meeting you. See you in April

chaplady

Its coming soon. Torture is having a new toy in front of you every day and can't play with it. Lol I seem to keep getting trailers at end of season lol.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

RALLY AGENDA

Friday-
-6:00pm- Meet N Greet, Club will provide Pizza and Snacks. Bring your favorite beverage!

Saturday-
-9:00am- Breakfast, Club will provide Donuts & Bagels, Coffee & Juice

-11:45-12:00- Reservation, Miller's Smorgasbord, **Please be prepared to order and pay Ginger on Friday. Miller's requires that the entire group pay on one check.** **Everyone must be present before they will seat the group. They will not seat a partial group**

-6:00pm- Potluck Dinner, Club will provide Fried Chicken. Bring covered dish of your choice

Sunday-
-Farewells

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

RALLY AGENDA

Friday-
-6:00pm- Meet N Greet, Club will provide Pizza and Snacks. Bring your favorite beverage!

Saturday-
-9:00am- Breakfast, Club will provide Donuts & Bagels, Coffee & Juice

-11:45-12:00- Reservation, Miller's Smorgasbord, **Please be prepared to order and pay Ginger on Friday. Miller's requires that the entire group pay on one check.** **Everyone must be present before they will seat the group. They will not seat a partial group**

-6:00pm- Potluck Dinner, Club will provide Fried Chicken. Bring covered dish of your choice

Sunday-
-Farewells

Jaime sounds like all yall are doing is eating. Lol. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrsJWalker

We were tossing around the idea of doing T-shirts for the Lancaster rally. Would anyone be interested? I would need to know pretty quick so that I can get in touch with my shirt guy.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jaime sounds like all yall are doing is eating. Lol. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey now! I spent all winter trying to maintain. I'm cutting loose that weekend.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We were tossing around the idea of doing T-shirts for the Lancaster rally. Would anyone be interested? I would need to know pretty quick so that I can get in touch with my shirt guy.

2 for us. 1 LG and 1 XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.