JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
T-shirts. Black with silver/gray graphics. $10

We tried to find something that says "Lancaster"

2j5yj5d.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Jamie and Ginger,

Marjorie Ruch is having trouble getting on the forum but wanted you to know she signed up online and will be arriving on 4/17 and leaving on4/19. She does not have a site number yet. I'll get back to you if she wants any T-shirts

mruch

I was finally able to log in! Thank you Colleen for posting. If it isn't too late Hank and I would like t-shirts as well. M & XL. Do you have kids sizes available? If so we would like two L 10/12

JWalker

Hey Jamie and Ginger,

Marjorie Ruch is having trouble getting on the forum but wanted you to know she signed up online and will be arriving on 4/17 and leaving on4/19. She does not have a site number yet. I'll get back to you if she wants any T-shirts

That's great!! Whenever she gets the info, have her pass it on.

On a sad note, it looks like Madi is going to miss the rally. She is playing jr high volleyball this year and has 2 games over that weekend.

JIM-GERI

Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you know that The Reyes's are in! campsite 311 and The Proto's are 310. Shirt size's for Jim XXL, Geri M. See you guys soon! Jim "Cosmo" Reyes

JWalker

That's the best news I heard all week. Glad you guys can make it.

Work sucks!!! I ready to go camping

JWalker

Just wanted to let everyone know that the cut off date for shirts is March 15th. So, get your shirt orders in by then. If you know someone that is signed up, but doesn't get on the forum, please pass this on.

Jamie

Mule33

Bill M.
Just booked our site. Hope it warms up soon.

4/15 -4/19
Site: 309
HOC#2562

Jeanne & Bill Mohlenhoff
Long Pond, PA

JWalker

Well, it looks like we have a full house!! I'm going to call the campground and see what sites are still available in that section. I'm sure, that early in the year, it shouldn't be a problem. Should be a great group around the campfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.