EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Everyone welcome new Heartland members Mike & Sharon Besanceney. They are hoping to dig their way out of the NY snow and make there way to Lancaster. We have a full house, but there's always room for more. Who's next??

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dude you missed a good time down here. Lol. Btw is it June yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Dude you missed a good time down here. Lol. Btw is it June yet?

Listen, all this talk of Gumbo at your rally, there better be a big bowl for me. You think left overs will keep till June. Can't wait.

jassson007

Can possibly put some in the freezer for Ya. Lol

JWalker

Hey gang,
Just a quick update. Ginger and I were looking at the rally agenda and realized that we might have overbooked Saturdays activities schedule. One thing that we want to allow is enough time for everyone to have some free time to explore the area, hang out at the campground, catch some ZZZs, etc. For that reason we are going to cancel the lunch at Millers Smorgasbord on Saturday. Please feel free to visit the restaurant if you would like, it is a wonderful place to eat.

The rest of the agenda is as follows:

Friday-
6:00pm- Meet n Greet (Site 211)
Club will provide pizza, snacks & drinks
Please bring a chair and your favorite adult beverage if you like.

Saturday-
9:00am- Breakfast (Dreamers Pavilion)
Club will provide donuts, bagels, coffee, & Juice

6:00pm- Pot Dinner (Dreamers Pavilion)
Club will provide fried chicken, tossed salad, & drinks
Please bring a covered dish of your choice
See you all SOON!!!!

Jamie, Ginger & Madi

JWalker

T-Shirt Update.

First round of shirts are in and delivered. Shirt guy is giving us till the end of this week, 3/27, if anyone else would like a shirt. $10/shirt. Let me know.

Jamie

jassson007

T-Shirt Update.

First round of shirts are in and delivered. Shirt guy is giving us till the end of this week, 3/27, if anyone else would like a shirt. $10/shirt. Let me know.

Jamie

We will trade Ya a couple of louisiana shirts if Ya want. Lol

jassson007

It was a cool 65 here tonight for a local concert. Tell ginger to go check out the videos on my Facebook page. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

It was a cool 65 here tonight for a local concert.

Watch yourself. I have no problem comin down there and slapping you. Haha

BTW. It was 6° this morning when I took the dog out. Now the decision. Pick the camper up in the slop or wait another week........

chaplady

Heading to dealer to get truck serviced this morning. Too cold to dewinterized camper yet . I need a vacation lol See you all in 3 weeks !!!! Bill

jassson007

BTW. It was 6° this morning when I took the dog out. Now the decision. Pick the camper up in the slop or wait another week........

Wait I guess??

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

That sure does stinks. We were planning to pick up this weekend too but decided last week to move it off to April 11th hopefully it will be warmer and no snow by than.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The weather is improving. With what appears to be springlike temps in the forecast, I de-winterized the water system and flushed the scale from the H/W tank, charged the water lines and water heater, visually inspected the appliances and turned them on. I guess we'll start to restock the pantry next in preparation for the rally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.