2 Piece Fried Chicken Platter
(Plated Meal)

Menu

2 Pieces of Plain & Fancy’s Famous Fried Chicken

Real Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy
Homemade Coleslaw
Rolls w/ Apple Butter

Vegetable Medley

“Sweet Treat” (Brownie/Cookie/Whoopie Pie/etc…)

Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Hot Tea & Ice Water

Menu Subject to Change

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Two more weeks to go and the family is back together for another great camping season I'm so excited to see everyone it has been a really long and tough winter up here in the north

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well it's official. ONE week until the Walkers leave for their first camping trip of 2014.

JWalker

The obvious question after this winter is: how many feet of snow do you have to shovel to get to the trailer to go camping??? LOL

I took care of the snow piles with the front end loader a few weeks ago. They did say we had over 100" of snow this year. Madi missed like 15 days of school. If we can get it from going down below freezing at night, I might get to dewinterize soon.

oldmannj

I took care of the snow piles with the front end loader a few weeks ago. They did say we had over 100" of snow this year. Madi missed like 15 days of school. If we can get it from going down below freezing at night, I might get to dewinterize soon.

We're still in the "too cold" mode as well, although I don't think at this point it's freezing long enough to do any damage. My plan is to tow out there and flush the systems when we land.

JWalker

Looking at the 10 day forecast (for what that is worth), looking a bit cool for the weekend. I will bring what little firewood that I have. Anyone have some to spare and would like to bring, that would be great!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're still in the "too cold" mode as well, although I don't think at this point it's freezing long enough to do any damage. My plan is to tow out there and flush the systems when we land.

We're done Ed! I asked the weatherman and he assured me no more freezing! It will take a prolonged freezing period to do any harm and that ain't gonna happen! At least I hope not. We are de-winterized and flushed.

oldmannj

Looking at the 10 day forecast (for what that is worth), looking a bit cool for the weekend. I will bring what little firewood that I have. Anyone have some to spare and would like to bring, that would be great!!

I'll grab some from the guy I get it at. We should be golden. If not we can always chop down the roller coaster. ED. :angel:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Why dont we just take a collection and buy wood. I am in for a few bundles.

Murry135/Capt. Wingnut

oldmannj

Why dont we just take a collection and buy wood. I am in for a few bundles.

Murry135/Capt. Wingnut

Where I get it here by the house $20 gets enuff to last a full weekend. John has some he's bringing too so we should be good to go Jim.

oldmannj

Thank you Kelly, Dessert is my favorite thing in the whole wide world !!!! Firewood is good too. Thanks. ED.

Status
Not open for further replies.