EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/18/2014 to 4/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, looking at the forecast for next week, looks like a little chilly, but dry and sunny. Perfect in my book. I think with everyone's firewood donation, we should be good. We were thinking of flushing our system this weekend but next Tuesday and Wednesday wants lows in the mid 20s, so I think we might hold off till we get to Lancaster. Can't wait.

TheWinklers

We never leave home with out the fire wood, so we will have some too. I will do a vegetable for the pot luck. Please let me know if I can do anything else.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Bylinski's will be bringing potato and cheese pierogies. A sauté of sauerkraut and onions and of course sour cream for topping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

oldmannj

Bylinski's will be bringing potato and cheese pierogies. A sauté of sauerkraut and onions and of course sour cream for topping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OK you got my dinner in. What will you be bringing for the rest of the folks??? I loves me some good pierogies!!!! yum yum

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just to let everyone know that Plain & Fancy wants reservation confirmation on our count for lunch on Saturday. We have until Wednsday the 16th to confirm our count. Unfortunately, they are not as flexible as normal due to it being a holiday weekend.

Anyone that wants to join, Let us know by Wednesday. Cost $14.95/person. Menu on Post #2.

Attendees
-Ginger, Jamie & Madi
-John & Deb
-Jim & Colleen
-Glen & Fran
-Hank & Phylis
-Bill & Liz
-Mike & Jodi
-Mike & Ann
-Mickey & Pinky
-Jim & Sandi +2
-Bob & Betty