EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Now ya'll know to be rooting for the Steelers for the Super Bowl, right??? Right? RIGHT!!!!!!?????????????????????? Let's just say that I'll be VERY HAPPY on Sunday after a Steeler win!!!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Cheryl.....are you still alive after that Super Bowl:(. Just wanted to see if you heard back about our site number. Thanks alot.

dieselsweetheart

I just spoke with Todd and told him I emailed him on Jan 27th with requests for sites...not really on the ball this guy...don't know if it's just because it's winter...I hope so.... but I re-sent the list of folks not assigned sites and I anticipate him getting back to me later today.

Jamie
Glenn and Fran
Ken and Kathy
Hank
Greg Dean

anybody else???

dieselsweetheart

Roster!

Just received the entire roster for attendees:

A-10 VANOSTORL PAID 2NIGHTS
A-12 KRAUS $148.50 3NIGHTS
A-06 WILLIAMS PAID 3NIGHTS
A-14 COFFMAN $148.50 3NIGHTS
A-08 HOLBERT $148.50 3NIGHTS
A-16 ADAMS $99.00 3NIGHTS
C-24 WALKER PAID 2NIGHTS
B-24 HICKS PAID 2NIGHTS
C-20 SCHAAF PAID 2NIGHTS
B-20 HORST PAID 2NIGHTS*
B-22 VOGT PAID 3NIGHTS
C-22 GINN PAID 2NIGHTS
C-18 BYLINSKI PAID 2NIGHTS
B-18 GRUNER PAID 2NIGHTS

dieselsweetheart

Ok so help me out guys cause my list doesn't exactly match...so everybody pay attention. Dorothy and Eric, your name is first (doesn't look like you, but it is).

Who is Williams? Who is Krause? It doesn't help that I don't have first names and I know some people reserved without letting me know.

I seem to be missing some people off their list but not to worry, I'll get it straightened out. Don and Betty, Bob and Christina, and Greg and Beth.

Hang in there...such is the problem of dealing with a CG that isn't manned very well in the off season.

I'll be in touch!!!

Any other discrepancies you can see in the list?

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Glad you recognized my name, pretty weird as they charged my credit card correctly:confused:. Guess I have been called worse names than that in the past:(.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You are missing the Walkers on your roster. You have a Walker on C24, but I think it is Mike and Ann Walker from Md. The way it is looking, we will have to stay at the local Wal-Mart for the weekend. So much for booking early, it didn't seem to help.

truknutt

Committed Member
Where's that PA grit & determination? You march right on into that office and slam your fist on the desk and demand a slot! Of course it will help when you have that gallon of ice cream dripping all over their reservation sheet!!! :rolleyes: :p

dieselsweetheart

Ok, here is the latest. I just got off the phone with Sarah and I expressed my dismay at what appears to be shoddy management. She agreed that better records should have been kept... she is a new employee but I think she has better organizational skills. Good thing you guys keep your registration #s and charge card info. Seems the fall people (Dean, McGlynn, and Jamie Walker) reservations were taken by either the owner, his brother, or someone named Liz..who no longer works there). So.... each of you should call back to the CG just to make sure you are squared away. Sarah thinks that Todd, the owner, may know about you guys but you aren't in the system.

Try to call today! Sarah is in the office today till early afternoon. Tomorrow, the owner will be in the office (or his brother who works for him)... Sarah works Tues/Thurs/Sat.

She assures me that all will be straightened out. (It'd better be!) There are plenty of sites...so not to worry....

Let me know here in the thread what happens. I have 2 attendees who signed up on their own and did not tell me....VERY WELCOME to the rally but confusing as heck for me!!!

Thanks!!!

dieselsweetheart

Just got a call back from Sarah after she talked to Todd. They had a "glitch" in their system at the end of last season. So...you 3 need to call them back asap. Dean, McGlynn, and Jamie Walker.

Thanks! We did get Christina and Bob Seaman booked. They will be in B16.

I will post updated roster as soon as I hear you guys are settled.

mrmagoo

I called the CG earlier today (around 11:30 AM) and had to leave a msg... I figured I'd hear back soon... I have tried a couple times since... still no answer, and now the answering machine has a response stating that the message memory is full... UGH

FYI... we did find in our credit card history that we were charged by them on Oct 13. As I recall, we were not assigned any site then, and I never received any confirmation... (guess that should have set off some sirens)

I guess being in the office until early afternoon must be different in western PA than here in central NY...

Hope we get past this soon.

Just to be sure, we should be calling the 888-737-2605 correct?

jnbhobe

Sorry to see so many people with reservation problems. I'm not sure if this will help or not but when we were at the Pittsburgh show they gave me this number, it is the owners cell number. Keith Wher # 724-679-1111

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I feel for ya sista but keep the faith. It will all work out and we'll be sitting around your campfire in no time! I thought this stuff was a Jersey thing but it's on the other side of the river too!

dieselsweetheart

Don and Betty that is the toll free number but this one works too.... 724-368-3564 In fact, give that one a try tomorrow. Maybe it's their 800# that's full of messages..if there's a difference.

cableman

Sorry everybody for the confusion, When we were there they seemed to be pretty organized. They were not real busy at the time and that may be why. We will be leaving tomorrow for florida. Fun in the sun and try to thaw out my bones for a week or so. When we get back I will try to stop in over there and see what the problem is.

dieselsweetheart

Lucky you going to Florida!!!! What part??? Oh I hope to have this confusion cleared up LONG before you get back... I'm making progress though...only need to confirm 3 rigs now instead of wondering who 2 were and 4 confirmations!! But you know when someone says she is going to be there till "early afternoon"...I didn't think she meant until 11:30 am. It'll be fine...everyone has their Visa statements so we're good...not to worry! I am actually headed to Pgh the first w/e of June so I may pay a visit....

Dan, when you get back, can you get me a mission statement for the church in relation to the food pantry. I want to include it in my information for everyone. Just PM me when you can...no rush. Have a great trip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.