EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite, AZ - 1/22/2014 to 1/29/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Have you been looking for the Two Crazy Ladies? Two Crazy Ladies engrave plaques, badges and name tags, etc. for people, dogs, RVs, whatever!

Too Crazy Ladies have changed their location in Quartzsite! They are now on the NE corner of Keuhn and 95, South of I-10, at the light. With special permission from the police, there is temporary parking right in front just for ordering and pick up!! They have all the extras you need and want! So come by and say hi and tell us what you have been thinking about!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
UPDATE;

Gail Warness will be hosting a jewelry making class for the ladies.
Please see the first post for details. Trace

jbeletti

Hi Floyd - looks like this rally is really shaping up. Wish we could be there.

I see Julie mentioned the TooCrazyLadies. Do try to send attendees by Beth's location to see what she has. She's a small vendor, woman-owned-business-enterprise and has been really good to us over the years.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Jim We wish you and nancy could be there also. I know we all had fun last year. It is a easy one to plan with all activities going on. I will mention TooCrazyLadies at the meet and greet. Last year Trace and myself found there trailer and introduced ourselves to them

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,
As Floyd mentioned, we found TCL last year and introduced ourselves. They told us they would be moving to the opposite corner this year.

They are two really great gals. I asked them to make up a few badge hangers at that time and they did it with only a one hour turn around!

After the campout a few others contacted me saying they would like one. I e-mailed Beth and she sent them to me c.o.d. without even being pre-paid first. Now that is service you don't often get anymore. I can definitly recommend TooCrazyLadies. Trace

Attachments

• Quartzsite HOC 2013 badge.jpg
    Quartzsite HOC 2013 badge.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 48

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Floyd
John and Lori have had to cancel this trip because of our house remodel and late deliverys of everything. Sorry for the late notice but waited for the last minute still trying to make it happen. Hope every one has a great time.

NorthCal Bob

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Brenda - 1/22/2014 to 1/29/2014

Hi Floyd,

We unfortunately had to cancel also. Hope everyone has fun.

Bob

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader

On Thursday at the meet n greet the club will furnish chile and chile dogs with all the fixings. We will also supply soda and water. For the people who did not attend last year there is a little restaurant across the street from camp ground that has good food and prices are reasonable. Floyd

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader

I talked to Bob Tiedge from Lippert today and he is at the big tent in Quartzsite. He is offering HOC members a big discount for the 6 point level up system. The price will include installation. He has a team in Quartzsite installing the system. If any questions please pm me. Floyd

RoadJunkie

The're falling like flies! I will get details about l Lippert's offer from you next week, Floyd, could be interested.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Floyd, I had a brain fart. What are we going to do for the meet & greet and the potluck as far as a seating area, lights and EZ ups? Do we have a common area for that? Need to know if I need to bring my lights and I know Larry has some also.

TXTiger

Only a few days to go! I have never been to Quartzsite. How far will we be to a store to purchase supplies like groceries etc. Just trying to figure if I need to pack enough food for 7/10 days or can re-supply when there?

funntheson

Floyd, I had a brain fart. What are we going to do for the meet & greet and the potluck as far as a seating area, lights and EZ ups? Do we have a common area for that? Need to know if I need to bring my lights and I know Larry has some also.

As Bob stated, we will have our lights with us also. See you all soon!
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.