EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite, AZ - 1/22/2014 to 1/29/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Only a few days to go! I have never been to Quartzsite. How far will we be to a store to purchase supplies like groceries etc. Just trying to figure if I need to pack enough food for 7/10 days or can re-supply when there?

Tony,
JMHO, I would get everything you need in SD. Then shop out there only for odds and ends.
When I go to the desert, I like to feel self sufficient knowing I have most anything I might need. Trace

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
I want to wish everyone that is coming to the rally a safe trip with no break downs. Will see you tomorrow or when you get there. I am leaving vegas at 5 am. Floyd

TandT

I want to wish everyone that is coming to the rally a safe trip with no break downs. Will see you tomorrow or when you get there. I am leaving vegas at 5 am. Floyd

Drive safe. Hopefully we will see you around noon. Trace

wino2

Everyone have a safe trip, and have a lot of fun and relaxation. Wish we could be there, but this year the odds are stacked against us. Put us down for next year though.
Be safe and have fun!

rarnold

Hi Floyd. Hope you guys had a safe trip to the RV park and have a great time. We remember last year with GREAT memories. Hope that diner is still open up the road and across the street. Sorry we missed all of you folks this year. We will try to make a west coast or local rally soon. Please say "HI" to all. We'll be thinking of you all, having fun in the sun and enjoying all those great Heartland friends.
Rod & Donna

wino2

I haven't seen any postings from all of you attending the rally. I am sitting here bummed out that we couldn't be there this year. Is there enough fire pits to keep everyone warm? Somebody post some pictures, please!

Bummed in CA.

TandT

Wayne and Melinda,
We are having a great time and wishing you guys were here. Sorry I haven't posted, the internet has been spotty.
We currently have 18 rigs, expecting one more. Chili last night, courtesy of Floyd and Carol. A few hours in town today and a great meet and greet tonight, that started at 5pm and just ended. Pot luck tomorrow night.
Will try to post info and pics when internet allows. Trace

neilandnanci

I think Trace was take pictures tonight. We are having a great time but we are missing you guys. We had our pot luck and a guy from the Lippert booth came and talked to us tonight. It was interesting and informative. We hope Melinda is doing ok.

Rddocatt

Great time in Quartzsite. Loved being with all of you

Great Rally Thanks to T&T and Floyd

Rick and Sandy Dyer:cool:

Wmnmy

Mary and I had a great time in Quartzsite met new folks as well as friends from Temecula last year . thanks to all .... looking forward to Virgin Utah see yall there...

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
We would like to thank everyone that came to the rally and made it a perfect rally. We met new friends as well as old. The weather was great(70) with no wind. A big thank you to Sonny from Lippert for the presentation and great gifts. Hope everyone had a great time and plenty to eat. Floyd&Carol:eek:

funntheson

Thank you To the Philbrooks and Westcotts! We had a great time. Already looking forward to next year. Larry, Jodi & Ryan

TandT

We just got back to OC from Quartzsite.

Thank you Floyd and Carol for an OUTSTANDING rally! Perfect (70's/40's) weather and great friends, both old and new.
Happy hours around the campfire every evening, all week long.

Food, food and more food, thanks to Floyd's hard work. Each day, something different.
Chili dogs, Tri-tip, roast pork, chicken (thanks Gary), hot dogs and a great dinner out with friends last night at The Black Rock Cafe in Brenda.

As Floyd said, thanks to Sonny from Mobile Outfitters for a good presentation and some great raffle gifts.

Simply a perfect week. Floyd and Carol and everyone who made it great, thanks again. Trace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.