EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtyjim

Traveling home Monday after a relaxing weekend camping in Asheville NC , I noticed a low tire on my Cyclone in the Gorge on I 40 in TN . We pulled in to a rest area to change the tire. After getting the flat fixed I spoke with some fellow RV ers Who were very helpful & turns out they were headed for the Crossville TN Rally Sorry I Didn't Get your names but Thanks for all the info . Thanks, Jim

wildwolfproducts

Everything is loaded up, truck is hooked to the camper. Tires all checked, Air bags (First pull with the TS3 60 lbs or air on the gauge) aired up and ready to head that way in the AM. Not sure when we will pull out of Adamsville, Tn. But figure by 8 am or 9 am. Its a 4 hour 20 minute drive. so it will take me 5 or 6 hours.:cool: Doctor put me on those Sugar pills today, told me to just take it easy and not get in a rush. Sugar level was only 300 this AM.
Looking forward to this.
Pete

Dirtyjim

Hey I've spotted the perpertrators in a picture from a previous post . '' Four Rig Convoy '' Thats My Rig on the Left . Thanks Yall

croessel

Byrd, Elsie and I had to cancel our reservations tonight. Elsie's mother has cancer and is not expected to live through the weekend and they have call the family in. She lives in Philadelphia, Pa and we are headed that way. We paid for tickets for the Playhouse, if you find someone that wants to go and didn't sign up, give them the tickets (free no charge). Will miss being at the Rally. Maybe we can make the next one.

MCTalley

Hey I've spotted the perpertrators in a picture from a previous post . '' Four Rig Convoy '' Thats My Rig on the Left . Thanks Yall

Thanks for stopping by the forum. Sorry we didn't meet you under more favorable circumstances. I'm sure if we had been outside when you pulled up we'd all have been helping change that tire.

VKTalley

You're welcome, Jim! I noticed you are from KY, what part? Malcolm (MCT) and I are originally from KY. He is from the Ashland area and I'm from the Lexington area.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Agenda update - Saturday morning from 10-12 am: Open house on several new 2014 coaches that are at the rally. They are the Belettis site #44, the Bernards site #55, the VerHeys site 56 with new mods, and the Talleys site #21. Nancy Beletti is also doing a Mary Kay demonstration. And of course the display of the new Ram Truck in front of the Clubhouse.

Bring all of your donations for the Avalon Center Saturday evening to the Pizza Party. A representative will be present to receive your kindness.

Also please put in your prayers Elsie Roessel and her husband Craig as they make a very sad trip to PA. The Roessels were suppose to be here at the rally but Elsie's mother is not expected to live thru the weekend.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Y'all are welcome to visit our 2014 Big Country 3650RL too! Site 37, next to Nathan & Byrd.

VKTalley

Agenda update - Saturday morning from 10-12 am: Open house on several new 2014 coaches that are at the rally. They are the Belettis site #44, the Bernards site #55, the VerHeys site 56 with new mods, and the Talleys site #21. Nancy Beletti is also doing a Mary Kay demonstration. And of course the display of the new Ram Truck in front of the Clubhouse.

Bring all of your donations for the Avalon Center Saturday evening to the Pizza Party. A representative will be present to receive your kindness.

Also please put in your prayers Elsie Roessel and her husband Craig as they make a very sad trip to PA. The Roessels were suppose to be here at the rally but Elsie's mother is not expected to live thru the weekend.

The Talleys are in site #54 not #21. :)
Looking forward to showing off all the great mods that Malcolm and I have done.

Nabo

Oh my - what a wild and crazy time we are having. Last nights Meet-n-Greet followed by door prizes was great but the folks that stayed afterwards to play games was a hoot. This Saturday mornings was busy with many coaches being opened for viewing. Thank you owners for opening up your "condo on wheels". Many have now left to go see the musical on Johnny Cash at the Cumberland County Playhouse. This rally is going by way too fast.

GETnBYE

I agree, this rally is going to fast. It has been so much fun already and looking forward to even more fun tonight.
Byrd and Nathan, you two have done a fantastic job putting on a great rally!!

Wayne and I feel fortunate to have been able to come and be a part of it.
Ya'll have worked so hard and we appreciate it very much.

**Notice the Orange in the signature rally info, in honor of our Tennessee hosts.THANK YOU!

Last edited:

jjwink

Great rally Byrd and Nathan. This is a super campground for rallies; Cumberland CountyPlayhouse ,excellent; good food and fellowship. Safe travels to all heading home or your next rally tomorrow.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Thanks Byrd and Nathan, we have had an absolutely wonderful time and another great rally.
Walter &Linda West

davebennington

Here are a few pictures of the rally folks having a good time. As always we have way too much food.

IMG_3246-1.jpg IMG_3248-1.jpg

Could this possibly be a future Heartlander we think so.

IMG_3254-1.jpg
Byrd and Mary Coates the local representative from the Avalon Center.

IMG_3278-1.jpg Last but not least the final shot of the Heartland TN rally goers IMG_3270-1.jpg

Until the next time.

dave

Last edited:

Herm45

Nathan & Byrd,
Thanks for all the hard work that you two have put in to make this rally a VERY SUCCESSFUL one. Vickie and I have certainly enjoyed ourselves and have made some really great new friends. We certainly are making plans for MANY more. To all our new friends we are excited about crossing trails again. May the wind always be at your backs and the road smooth ahead. Happy Trails.

Herman and Vickie Hoots

ncc1701e

Byrd - Nathan, as in the past another truly great rally. Another fantastic park, great entertainment, and even greater campers to be with for the weekend. Millie and I can not sing enough praises for all the fine work and effort that you two put into these rallies. Of course, I did sing then no one would come again (LOL). Movie night and cards/games added to the festivities along with making an interesting way to meet new campers.

Want to send a couple nice compliments Jim and Nancy's way also for allowing us into their beautiful home.

With the bar you two keep setting and raising the other chapter leaders are going to have to step it up a notch.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Byrd & Nathan, It was a great rally. Santha and I really enjoyed ourselves. Looking forward to your next rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

wildwolfproducts

Thanks Byrd and Nathan, Thanks for all the hard work both of you put into this. Both Marilyn and I had a great time, and will sure be coming back to many more.
Pete

Nabo

Well Nathan & I are back in Decatur AL all set up. We would like to thank everyone for coming and for all the helping hands. There's nothing like Heartlanders helping Heartlanders. And your generosity for the Avalon Center was unbelievable. It was so much fun seeing old friends and making many new ones. Travel safely and see ya at the next rally.
PS - stay tune for info on the next TN rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.