EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The door is always open for the Combs. Hope you both are staying warm in SC cuz it hasn't been fun here in TN. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
B--

VKTalley

Now that we have a work/travel schedules straightened out.....I will get Malcolm on the phone TOMORROW to make our reservations. Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone!

Nabo

Glad that things are working out for you guys to come. It just wouldn't be a rally unless ya'll are there. Just let me know.
B--

VKTalley

Traveling Talleys have reservations!!!! We will be arriving Friday, May 9 and leaving Sunday, May 11. We are in site #78.

Nabo

WhooHooo - glad you are coming Valerie. See you soon.

Now we only have 4 sites left open. Make your reservations quickly.

Nabo

Just got a message from Ron and Shelia Brown who has just registered. Welcome Browns

Now that only leaves 3 spots.

Nabo

Don & Carol Kutscher has just registered. Welcome to our friends from IL.

Break down of states represented: AL, FL, GA, IL, KY, NC, PA, SC, TN, and VA. WOW - that makes 10 states.

And now there are only 2 spots.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Greetings. Gerry and I just registered for the TN rally, and will be in site number 88. Looking forward to a great time. Safe travels to all.

Nabo

Tom - glad to have the fine folks from WI come join us. Can't wait to see ya'll again. With ya'll coming, the State of WI makes 11 different states represented.

Now there is only 1 spot left.

Nabo

If you are thinking about coming to the rally, the campground said they have a few more sites available - soooooo get your reservations in.

haulinem

Terry & Grace Vinson are booked for site #6 and will be coming over from Clarksville Thursday evening and leaving Sunday.

Nabo

Glad to have ya'll Terry & Grace. I know everyone will be excited to have "The King" (a Cyclone) coming.

GETnBYE

Wayne got the vacation on the board, so we should not have to cancel and are official for Tuesday, May 6 thru Sunday!

Nabo

And neither did I Anita but I will learn. Someone told me I was trainable - ha.

GETnBYE

My way is easy.......bread..........meat...........fold it over and eat. Dick and Reta have a bit more of a fancy method.

Nabo

Thanks Dick - if one doesn't continue to learn, well.........

Hey everyone - the campground still has some sites open so don't hesitate and get your reservations in.

Status
Not open for further replies.