EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKChad

Any chance a last minute decision on coming would be realistic? I just got back home from helping my bro-in-law and sister pick up their new Road Warrior RT 425. The month of may is well into our work season, hints the last minute decision to come question. I've already mention it to them, but we can't make any non work related commitments during spring-fall.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Got ya in Dick for the hanging (hangers for the name tags).

JKChad - If ya'll can swing it and the campground has space - come on. After talking to the campground last week, they said they are starting to fill up so that would be the only if. If you schedule works out, go ahead and make the reservations and let us know that ya'll are coming.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Reservation made. Coming in from the VA outer banks rally. Pulling into site 38 on the 7th for a 5 night stay, we'll head out on the 12th with our sights on the KY rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sevierville.

Nabo

Glad to have you and Nellie come all that way to our rally. I'll put you down on the list. We are also heading up to KY but it will be Thursday evening before we get in. I'm going back to work so that's the earliest we can get in.
B---

Nabo

OK dookee - here is the shirt design. Pretty Cool!!!! Cost is $11.00 (small - xlarge), $13.00 (2xlarge). If you would like a shirt/s, please order by April 25th which will give the printer time to process the shirts. You can pay for the shirts when you pick them up. Please state how many & what sizes you would like. The group picture will be taken in the shirts.
heartland-spring-rally (1).jpg

VKTalley

OK dookee - here is the shirt design. Pretty Cool!!!! Cost is $11.00 (small - xlarge), $13.00 (2xlarge). If you would like a shirt/s, please order by April 25th which will give the printer time to process the shirts. You can pay for the shirts when you pick them up. Please state how many & what sizes you would like. The group picture will be taken in the shirts.
View attachment 28888
Cool shirt design! The Traveling Talleys would like two, please. 1 medium and 1 x-large.

ncc1701e

Reservation made. Coming in from the VA outer banks rally. Pulling into site 38 on the 7th for a 5 night stay, we'll head out on the 12th with our sights on the KY rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sevierville.

See you at the Outer Banks, we are currently in Myrtle Beach SC. Extended or stay here to make the NC Rally before beginning out westerly journey back to the TN rally and eventually home in KY.

Tom & Millie

ncc1701e

View attachment 28888

Howdy Miss Byrd, put us down for two shirts, both Large please.

Tom & Millie

Rodbuster

Hi Byrd, hope everything is well with you....you too Nathan.

Spoke to Fran and she said please put us down for 2 of your shirts.

A "medium" for me and a " XX L" for Fran.....but you probably had that figured out already.

Nabo

Sounds like the shirts are going to be a big hit. If you didn't notice, look on the front of the camper and the HOC logo is there. So far we have orders from West,Worth, Yocum, Bernard, Combs and Talley. I will mark on post #1 with an "S" those who have said they wanted shirts.

​Keep those orders coming.

Nabo

Glad to have another coach from GA coming to the rally. Welcome Joe and Linda.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Sounds like the shirts are going to be a big hit. If you didn't notice, look on the front of the camper and the HOC logo is there. So far we have orders from West,Worth, Yocum, Bernard, Combs and Talley. I will mark on post #1 with an "S" those who have said they wanted shirts.

​Keep those orders coming.

We'll take two shirts. One Large and one X-Large. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.