EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Townsend - 8/5/2011 to 8/7/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Speaking on behalf of everyone coming to Townsend, I know we all hope your schedule will work out for ya'll to come. I see that ya'll have a new San Antonio and would love to see it. What a nice coach!!!

jbeletti

Skip,

I too want to encourage you to join the rally in TN. We can compare San Antonios :) I have an early model and I'd love to see what tweaks we've done to more recent builds. Join the Owners Club before you hit the rally to save $20 :)

Hope to see you there.

Jim

Nabo

Update on the hayride. The stables at Cades Cove are now open and currently running limited hayrides at this time due to the weather. I am trying to work with them to see about getting a ranger lead hayride for the rally but everything is on hold becuz of the Federal budget or lack of. Will keep everyone informed as I obtain more info.
B--

Nabo

The Goddards have contacted us and have had to cancel because of family commitment. We will miss them but understand being with family. Hope to see them at other rallies.

Nabo

Time seems to be flying by - just 90 more days till Tennessee's first rally. Can't wait! :) Just remember, if you are thinking about coming, don't forget the cut-off date for getting sites with the rally group.

Nabo

We hope your schedule will work out that the 3 of y'all can come. BamBam really wants to see Max again.

Lazydaze

Bryd,
We will be there. Hope to be there on Thursday thru Monday ! Looking forward to it ! We are on site #17.

Nabo

Eric and Hallie - glad ya'll can come. I told BamBam that Tater is coming and he's very excited to see his friend again.

Nabo

Yea - just heard from Ed & Barbara Rauch who have just registered to come to the rally. Glad to have ya both.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Just made reservations for the rally. We will arrive on Thursday night. Not sure of the site # yet. They said that they will email it to us. According to wife's work schedule we might arrive late. We are looking forward to seeing the both of you and meeting the rest of the people.

ncc1701e

Any really bad golfers who want to play a round or two while in Townsend? I say "bad" cause if you're going to play a round with me on the "bad" need apply, all serious good golfers will be to frustrated (LOL).

Tom

Nabo

Lee/Linda - we are so glad ya'll are coming. Seems like it's been a year since we seen ya.

Golf? Did I hear golf? Absolute golf, good or bad. There is a course in Townsend that pretty good called Laurel Valley. Nathan will check into cost but lets get some type of head count of who would like to play and which day.

I'm working with a couple of options for the hayride. Hopefully that will be finalized tomorrow. Oh my what's a schedule to be???? :)

Nabo

We have a tour bus (with a/c) schedule for the Cades Cove tour - YEA. The tour will be on Saturday morning, last between 2-3 hours with pick-up and return at the campground. What we need to know is who wants to take the tour because of scheduling one or two buses. If everyone please let us know that you want to be included, either by responding to this post or by sending us a private message, as soon as possible, that would be great. Right now I think the rally will cover the cost of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.