EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Townsend - 8/5/2011 to 8/7/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

convert

Reginald Hromek
Count us in for the tour, and the hay ride if it flies. Sure sounds like a great time.

Reg and Nancy Hromek

jbeletti

Hey Reg and Nancy - be great seeing you guys again so soon. Didn't know you were coming to TN :) You brining the two cookies with you?

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks for asking the question Lee I was wondering the same thing. Also Reg - what's 2 cookies? If they're raisen oatmeal, I want one.
Dorothy/Eric and Reg/Nancy - glad to add ya'll to the tour. Thanks for letting me know.
Hope to see most of ya'll in 14 days in Goshen. Can't wait!!!

Jim & Harriet

just signed-up for the rally. we will be on site #28.
please include us for the tour.
looking forward to seeing ya'll soon!

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

We signed up for the Rally and were assigned to Site # 24.

Karen and I would also like to be included on the Bus Tour.

Thanks !

Nabo

Jim & Harriett, Marv & Karen - we are so glad that you all are able to come. I have also put ya'll down for the bus tour. Jim - BamBam is jumping up and down that Max is also coming to play.

Eric & Dorothy - sorry it took me so long to respond about putting ya'll down for the bus tour but I have.

convert

Reginald Hromek
Hey Jim,

Sorry I took so long lust had a new roof put on the house. At that age now where my mind says yes and my body says noooooooooo,. so I had it done.
Beergareetas sounsd ok to me at our place. We'll let it be a surprise to the others.

Nabo

We will definitely look ya'll up. We are coming in this Saturday, staying in the infield #518.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
When we leave Townsend we are taking a week to travel to Savanna Ga and the surrounding area. Any suggestions on camp grounds or travel routes? We have heard of River End, Whispering Pines and some that did not have favorable reviews. Looking at maps it seems to be more direct going back to I40 into NC and then down I26 toward Savanna. Any advise from someone having camped in the area would be great.

Nabo

Bobby & Linda - we have never camped near Savannah so I'm not sure what's good. Friends of our go down every other year and stay at Tybee Island. They like it but it's south of Savannah.
As far as traveling, you are correct in the best route to get down to the low country. We go to Charleston and Edisto Island State park every year and that's the way we go - I40 to I26. You will get on I95 south near Orangeburg to head to Savannah.

hillsonwheels

Howdy.......Sorry to take so long to respond to golf and tour requests. Reta and laptop have been in FL. As for the bad golf thingee....:cool:....put me in coach! And, we both would like to do the Cade's Cove bus tour. Hope all's well on the Nabo end. :D

Nabo

Absolutely we will put ya'll down for the bus tour on Saturday. Nathan is working with the local golf course to see about getting some tee times.

Status
Not open for further replies.