EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/11/2013 to 10/13/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lots of old friends coming and new ones to make! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Great Dan and Pam! I have you down and look forward to seeing you!

This makes 17 rigs and 3 spots left!

mmomega

AnyTimer
Ok, finally planned some time off, we'll be rolling in Thurs spot 98, just made reservations this afternoon.

Since we aren't that far away I may do like last time and bring the trailer early Thurs to get it set up then drive back and get Glenda when she gets off of work.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
JD, it will be good to see you and Glenda again. Looking forward to Canton.

mmomega

AnyTimer
We're looking forward to it to and seeing some familiar faces again, it's time for a vacation that for sure.

reelmpg

Mark and I will be joining you for the Rally. I've reserved site #99 arriving Friday the 11th and leaving Sunday the 13th. This will be our first rally so looking forward to meeting everyone!

Judy Reel
HOC#2490

Proud owner of a MPG 184

IMG_0949 (640x478).jpg

nander

Great Mark & Judy! I have you down and look forward to meeting you!
Wow...one spot left!

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Peg and Mike, this is where the OK chapter began!! We're all glad it happened too. Looking forward to seeing you folks there. Say, congrats on the new truck and trailer. I hope it's working well for you. see you in October.

LBallard

Debbie and I are signed up.. Arriving 10 Oct Dep 13th. Site # 86. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

nander

I have you down Lin & Deb!
WooHoo...we now have 20 rigs.
We can't wait to see and meet everyone.

nander

Mill Creek has opened up 5 more spaces for the rally so if you've been sitting on the fence trying to decide....come and join us!

nander

Order Rally Tee Shirts

Rally Tee Shirts will be available for the North Texas Chapter Rally. The tee shirts will be $13.00 each. XXL and XXXL sizes will be $15.00. Payment for the tee shirts will be due at the Rally. I will need a minimum order of 30 shirts to have the tee shirts available at this price. The deadline to order tee shirts is September 16, 2013. The tee shirts will have custom graphics just for this rally that have been designed by Erika Dorsey, user - TravelTiger. Please let me know how many and what sizes are needed by posting a reply to the Rally thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks,

nander

Don & Gena Franke sent a PM they are coming to the rally.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.