EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Pat and I will be coming to your rally. Already got the reservation. We will be in on Tuesday and leave on Sunday. I thought I had sent an email to you before but I guess I forgot it! See you then!

Great Pat & Elaine! We look forward to seeing you!

nander

There's still room for you at the Santo Rally. If you haven't made your reservation, please do so soon.

We will have a potluck on Saturday evening at 6:00pm. ExploreUSA in Fort Worth is providing BBQ from Natty Flats. Yummy!

See you soon!

wrgrs50s

Hi Nancy, just made our reservations, and Janie and I will be arriving on the 26th and leaving on the 29th. Please add us to the list.
We're looking forward to it !

nander

Hi Nancy, just made our reservations, and Janie and I will be arriving on the 26th and leaving on the 29th. Please add us to the list.
We're looking forward to it !

That's great, Walter! I hope your Dad is doing better! See you soon!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy,

Due to unforeseen work requirements, we have to change our arrival date from Thursday to Friday. I will call the park and make the change. Hopefully, we can come in before noon and go to lunch with some folks.

nander

Nancy,

Due to unforeseen work requirements, we have to change our arrival date from Thursday to Friday. I will call the park and make the change. Hopefully, we can come in before noon and go to lunch with some folks.

Thanks, Erika.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

I have posted the agenda here and in the first thread.

Anyone interested in golf, please let me know. Dave is setting a tee time Thursday and/or Friday.

We will have breakfast Saturday morning. Please let me know if you can cook and/or provide an electric griddle.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Attachments

• 2015 Spring Agenda Final.pdf
    112.5 KB · Views: 21

'Lil Guy'

If Dave gets a tee time for Friday, I'd like to play. Will be getting in late Thursday. I have the Road Trip LXE with the full size griddle if you need some help frying bacon or whatever. As of now we're about 99% sure we can make it. Looking for dog sitters now. Looking forward to seeing some friends and meeting some new ones. Bernie, the bar will be open at the 'Lil Guy' Thursday evening. Gotta see my Yankee buddy before he heads north and crosses the Masie Dixie Line.lol Take it easy on the 'LG'. You gave him a complex in La. I'll take down the name plaque so you can see the little 5er this time.
Later and have a great day.

nander

If Dave gets a tee time for Friday, I'd like to play. Will be getting in late Thursday. I have the Road Trip LXE with the full size griddle if you need some help frying bacon or whatever. As of now we're about 99% sure we can make it. Looking for dog sitters now. Looking forward to seeing some friends and meeting some new ones. Bernie, the bar will be open at the 'Lil Guy' Thursday evening. Gotta see my Yankee buddy before he heads north and crosses the Masie Dixie Line.lol Take it easy on the 'LG'. You gave him a complex in La. I'll take down the name plaque so you can see the little 5er this time.

Thanks, Frank! We will need some help cooking/frying.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

'Lil Guy'

Got the dog sitter lined up so we are 100% now. Nancy, tell me a little about this breakfast. Is it potluck? Will there be biscuits and gravy? Can't let that La. bunch outdo the N Texas Chapter. If you would like, I'll do the thick bacon if you tell me how many people you're feeding. Maybe 9 or 10 lbs? More? Dave isn't going to be there so I guess I'll have to do my own potatoes.
We made reservations way back when. Did you tell the park to put me out in right field like the La. chapter did because the 'Lil Guy' wasn't as big and nice as everybody else? Will I be in shouting distance of the group of big 5ers this time.
Seriously, what is the format for the breakfast? At a site or at the Lodge?
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

happykraut

Take it easy on the 'LG'. You gave him a complex in La. I'll take down the name plaque so you can see the little 5er this time.
Looking forward to seeing the LG. This time I'll look a little harder.

'Lil Guy'

People come from all over to get a look at the 'Lil Guy' and leave disappointed because they couldn't find it.lol
Just look behind this sign.

Attachments

• Bakers-RV-Sign-Yosemite-Sam.jpg
    Bakers-RV-Sign-Yosemite-Sam.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 18

nander

Got the dog sitter lined up so we are 100% now. Nancy, tell me a little about this breakfast. Is it potluck? Will there be biscuits and gravy? Can't let that La. bunch outdo the N Texas Chapter. If you would like, I'll do the thick bacon if you tell me how many people you're feeding. Maybe 9 or 10 lbs? More? Dave isn't going to be there so I guess I'll have to do my own potatoes.
We made reservations way back when. Did you tell the park to put me out in right field like the La. chapter did because the 'Lil Guy' wasn't as big and nice as everybody else? Will I be in shouting distance of the group of big 5ers this time.
Seriously, what is the format for the breakfast? At a site or at the Lodge?
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Frank, we are providing the breakfast...sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy, coffee, juice. If you want to cook potatoes, that would be great. I got some bacon at Costco. Not as good as yours though! We have about 50 people signed up for the rally. We will use the rally room.

The potluck will be that evening. Exploreusa is providing the meat for the potluck. Bring a side, salad or dessert.

Dave has a tee time Friday at 8:50am.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

'Lil Guy'

Thanks Nancy. Bacon is pig fat. It's all good. You're definitely going to need some help cooking for that group. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone again. Got a couple of more questions but I'll talk to you at the rally. Have a great day.

TravelTiger

Boy, I tell ya, I'm in Terrell working, but chomping at the bit to join Tony in Eastland County and head that way Friday AM! So need some time with my Heartland peeps!

Are we going to do any rig touring? I know with all the hype, I need to see the 'Lil Guy', just to see how 'lil' it is. Still, a sista' ElkRidge, so I am not bashing!

'Lil Guy'

Boy, I tell ya, I'm in Terrell working, but chomping at the bit to join Tony in Eastland County and head that way Friday AM! So need some time with my Heartland peeps!

Are we going to do any rig touring? I know with all the hype, I need to see the 'Lil Guy', just to see how 'lil' it is. Still, a sista' ElkRidge, so I am not bashing!
Erika, the 'Lil Guy' will fit under one of your slides. If you don't believe me, ask Bernie.

TravelTiger

Erika, the 'Lil Guy' will fit under one of your slides. If you don't believe me, ask Bernie.

I don't know, Bernie's been known to exaggerate. Says he has a bottle of Fireball bigger than him, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.