EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Christine: WOW!
Just remember...."There will be NO Table Dances"
I would like to keep my job longer than one Regional Rally !!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Email Invitations:

I am currently testing the email system and once any kinks have been worked out below is a sample of what
you will be receiving! This will be mailed to each confirmed attendee for the Mountain Regional Rally....
Remember once you open the envelope, read all the information by scrolling down past the actual invitation.
All the characters will be listed. I have modified the game with some creative juice..
We will have an Old Fashion Western Hanging Judge and Old Fashion Western Prosecuting Attorney for a mock trial once the
alleged Murder has been identified. The Audience will be the Jurors and decide on his/her fate!
The Judge & Prosecutor has already been selected and will not be a character
listed for selection.

OOPS...I had to delete the picture of the bright red envelope as when you clicked on it, it gave you all the details and the RSVP box....I am not quite ready for that yet.....so you get the idea that it's coming and don't confuse it with "JUNK MAIL"...

INVITATION IS COMING SOON! GET THOSE OLD WESTERN CLOTHES OUT OF MOTHBALLS....

Doublegranch

Craig & Tena:

I have added you to the Regional Rally waitlist.
We have a lot of time and hope we will be able to clear you!
Thank you for your support for this Rally.....

UPDATE: Craig, will you send me a PM with your dates and Email address.

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Invitations Update:
The final test of the animated email invitation has been made and according to the RAT team participants, it appears to be working and understandable!!!!
So, it won't be long before each Mountain Region Rally Attendee receives their invitation to participate in a character Role for the evening game!
Just want to remind everyone....I will program 100 emails into the system from the Heartland email you have on file! Only one email per HOC member will receive this invitation...so if you have two emails...sorry but the main email on file will be the one selected for this program. That said....if a couple would like to both be a character, when it's time to enter your character, enter both characters for each family member on your initial invitation!!!!!!!
This will make sense when you get the invitation and start to respond.

PLEASE REMEMBER
...when you get the invitations to read all information BEFORE hitting the Continue button!!!!!!! You need to read the character list and instructions so once you hit the continue button, you know what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure if I will send this out in late March or make it a fun April 1st email.....I will advise you one day before it is sent....
This will be an evening to REMEMBER! Our "Hanging Judge and Prosecuting Attorney" is ready to get this event up and running!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Email update:
All 100 email addresses for those who have been confirmed for the rally have been completed!
I have one more test to run and then it will be time to go "LIVE"....
A second email list for the Waitlisted attendees will be completed and you will receive an email a couple of days after the confirmed list. Just note your response for a character will be held until such time as all characters have been filled or your site has been cleared.
Tentative Emails will be sent out around March 25th....
Rally DEPOSIT:
Also note a follow up email will be send for your $20 deposit for the Rally....Remember this deposit will be applied to your Rally fees, but is not refundable. The deposit email will give you the address and who to make your $20 check out. Deposits will be required before the end of June! Full payment will not be required until early 2018.

Cage427

Murder Mystery Email update:
All 100 email addresses for those who have been confirmed for the rally have been completed!
I have one more test to run and then it will be time to go "LIVE"....
A second email list for the Waitlisted attendees will be completed and you will receive an email a couple of days after the confirmed list. Just note your response for a character will be held until such time as all characters have been filled or your site has been cleared.
Tentative Emails will be sent out around March 25th....
Rally DEPOSIT:
Also note a follow up email will be send for your $20 deposit for the Rally....Remember this deposit will be applied to your Rally fees, but is not refundable. The deposit email will give you the address and who to make your $20 check out. Deposits will be required before the end of June! Full payment will not be required until early 2018.

The email address for Keith & Betty Orlopp who are on the wait list is borlopp@msn.com

Sonja

Please put us on the waitlist for the rally. We just found out about it from Doug and Doris Anderson so were disappointed that the event is full, but hoping a spot opens up. Please let me know if I should send a deposit. Many thanks. Sonja and Julie E mail address is snisson@msn.com.

Doublegranch

Sonja:

Thank you for the post...I will add you to the waitlist and hope we can clear you....lot's of time before the Rally...
You will not need to send any deposit until you are cleared....
I appreciate your support for this Rally!

- - - Updated - - -

Keith & Betty:

THank you for your email address...records updated.

Domi

Gerry,

We have what appears to be a work commitment that will interfere with our attendance. It might change but I would not know until January and even then it is not likely. Please remove us from the list and we will not need the golf cart either. If it changes we can go on the wait list and see if something opens up at that time.

Thanks and have a great rally,

John and Domi

Doublegranch

John & Domi:
Sorry your have to do that 4 letter word! I will remove you from the list and clear the next in line.
THank you for the heads up.
By the way, I added you back to the waitlist in case you are able to attend. If not we will pass over your name
if/when your name is ready to be cleared.

Doublegranch

Bob & Christine...our Canadian friends...you have been cleared for the Mountain Regional Rally..Christine...hope you have your outfit all ready for the Murder Mystery night!!!Invitations should go out this weekend.Excited to have you guys join us!

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch

Rally Update 2nd attachment added:
A second attachment was added to the first posting showing arrival and departure days by attendee.
Please double check YOUR dates as this will be the document used to calculate the number of evenings
for your Rally site fees..
It will also show your $20 deposit and balance due!
Place your mouse cursor over the two black attachments and you will see the title of each...

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Character Invitations:
Invitations will be emailed out Tomorrow
Saturday.....March 25th......early afternoon!
Check your mail box for a bright RED envelope,
click on it and it will open and slide out the invite.

Remember only one email per HOC number will be sent..
Two may sign up with one invitation just enter two
characters or type "audience" if you don't want to play a character.

Those participants selected will receive a second email advising your character!

Mrsfish

Rally Update 2nd attachment added:
A second attachment was added to the first posting showing arrival and departure days by attendee.
Please double check YOUR dates as this will be the document used to calculate the number of evenings
for your Rally site fees..
It will also show your $20 deposit and balance due!
Place your mouse cursor over the two black attachments and you will see the title of each...

Garry- don't know if you can help on this issue, but maybe a moderator can. The list that is saved as an attachment on this thread will not open in my IPAD and that is what I always use for forum business. Used to be able to open attachments but they are now being saved not as a PDF but as something unknown to my tablet- PHP. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated - Ann

Ducky

Garry- don't know if you can help on this issue, but maybe a moderator can. The list that is saved as an attachment on this thread will not open in my IPAD and that is what I always use for forum business. Used to be able to open attachments but they are now being saved not as a PDF but as something unknown to my tablet- PHP. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated - Ann

Ann;

I wanted to see if any problems at this end with my iPad as well. I was able to open the attachment in Ibooks, and can see the number of nights and the fee balance. When it attempted to open it asked if i wanted to "open in" or Open in Ibooks.

Paul "Ducky" Quackenbush

Doublegranch

Ann & Ducky:

Are you able to open the other attachment with your ipad? THe first one is the attendee list...
Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Mrsfish

Ann;

I wanted to see if any problems at this end with my iPad as well. I was able to open the attachment in Ibooks, and can see the number of nights and the fee balance. When it attempted to open it asked if i wanted to "open in" or Open in Ibooks.

Paul "Ducky" Quackenbush

Ducky- I only get 'open in' choices and none of those will open this attachment. I do not have a open in iBooks option.. any other ideas? I'm a user of my iPad, not an understandererer...

Ducky

Ducky- I only get 'open in' choices and none of those will open this attachment. I do not have a open in iBooks option.. any other ideas? I'm a user of my iPad, not an understandererer...

Ann- not sure what is happening... when I click on the thumbnail it brings up a grey box that says PDF with an "open in" or "Open in iBooks" option. If you click on "Open in" it will give several other options to copy to notes, copy to iBooks or copy to iTunes U. I just used the option you apparently can't see to open in iBooks. I am also using safari to open heartlandowners.org

Status
Not open for further replies.