EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Legendary Member
I spoke with the park and verified the folks that are signed up. There were a few that have not called in to the park to make their reservations, so PLEASE PLEASE! call the and check with them about your reservation.

jnbhobe

Jay, we will be there by the 20th and leave 5/2. I have a conformation number but not a site number.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Jay,

Don & I plan on attending the rally...still working on when we'll get in & when we'll be leaving. I will certainly let you know the specifics...I will be calling the campground in the next day or so :)

Monica

jayc

Legendary Member
That's great Don and Monica! I'll get you added to the list. Be sure and give me your tee shirt sizes also.

StarryNight

Jay,

T-shirt sizes...large & X-large

I will be making reservations for arriving Tuesday April 26 and departing Monday May 2.....but I will confirm those dates with you once I call for reservations :)

Monica

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Jay and Stella,

I just checked with the KOA and they have our reservation on file. I also sent a PM with our shirt sizes of one Large and one XXLarge. Also if there is a group going to Lamberts we would also like to attend.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I think we'll have a huge crowd for Lambert's!

I know it's a ways away yet....but...any thoughts on when we'd head for Lambert's? And I'm not remembering if you're planning a potluck or not as it's not listed on the rally info.

StarryNight

I know it's a ways away yet....but...any thoughts on when we'd head for Lambert's? And I'm not remembering if you're planning a potluck or not as it's not listed on the rally info.

I was curious about the agenda as well...I see in the event invitation there will not be a potluck but just wondering about other activities & plans for the rally?
I realize today is March 10th and Don & I have a month and a half before we even start heading to Branson...but I was the kid that finished her homework first & then played...so I'm "chomping the bit" to start getting all my ducks in a row for the trip...lol...:rolleyes:

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I was curious about the agenda as well...I see in the event invitation there will not be a potluck but just wondering about other activities & plans for the rally?
I realize today is March 10th and Don & I have a month and a half before we even start heading to Branson...but I was the kid that finished her homework first & then played...so I'm "chomping the bit" to start getting all my ducks in a row for the trip...lol...:rolleyes:

I hear ya, Monica! I'm working on our 'activity calendar' right now...April - October! Lots to see and do!

olcoon

Sorry folks, but we won't be able to go to Lambert's. Sally & I were there a few weeks ago & talking to the manager about the possibility of a large group of HOC people coming there, and he said we weren't welcome. Something about someone being hit with a roll the last time were there, and thinking it was a food fight, they started throwing rolls, okra, and assorted other food items. :angel::cool::p

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Roy, there you go again, mixing up your family reunions with our group! You must really stop that!!!! You know that it was your Aunt Ethel that started that food fight!

BLHFUN

Sorry folks, but we won't be able to go to Lambert's. Sally & I were there a few weeks ago & talking to the manager about the possibility of a large group of HOC people coming there, and he said we weren't welcome. Something about someone being hit with a roll the last time were there, and thinking it was a food fight, they started throwing rolls, okra, and assorted other food items. :angel::cool::p

Hilarious!

jayc

Legendary Member
I'm working on the agenda and will have it ready by this weekend.

And I heard the same story about someone named Bubba and his family that got into a fight in their restaurant.

olcoon

Dang, the first liar doesn't have a chance with this group!!! BTW Michael, my family hasn't been allowed in there for years! Don't remember the reason, but I think it was something about bringing in road kill & requesting Lambert's to cook it, and when they refused someone started eating the sail possum for jerky!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.