EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Unfortunately Dean and Cheri Peine had to cancel due to some medical issues. Please keep them in your prayers.

Flapper

Mark, we're signed up for the 4 o'clock show on the Belle. If you're coming to the rally, you get to go!

Jay, Steve and I are planning to go on the cruise too, if you need a head count. Just saw the post about it. Thanks, Mary.

jayc

Steve and Mary, everyone that signed up for the rally will be going on the cruise. Looking forward to seeing everyone very soon.

mthompson

Will there be any vendors or anyone doing wash and wax jobs at the rally? Please say yes or the boss is gonna make me wash it.

olcoon

I doubt it, at least anything like at the Goshen rally. I'm sure there are some people in town that do it, you'd probably have to talk to them in the office to see, and make your own arrangements.

jayc

Marl, I'm afraid that Roy is right about someone to wash and wax your rig. I guess you better bring some work clothes and a ladder.

PS-Mine is also available if you want to warm up on it!

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Leaving Alabama this mourning for the Branson rally.We will be there on Tuesday,never been there before and looking forward to meeting new friends. Safe travels to all and we will see you soon. Frank and Sharon

jayc

Frank and Sharon, we'll be looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! Travel safe!

jayc

For those at the Branson rally, I have some good news. Sky-Med is sponsoring our ice cream social Meet and Greet on Thursday. She will give each couple that signs in for her seminar a $10 gift offer for the Six Group show.

Also, on Wednesday we are planning a drive over to Lambert's Throwed Rolls in Ozark, between Branson and Springfield. We plan to leave the RV park about 4:30. Looking forward to some good food!

mthompson

Count us in for the Lambert's trip.

Also, on Wednesday we are planning a drive over to Lambert's Throwed Rolls in Ozark, between Branson and Springfield. We plan to leave the RV park about 4:30. Looking forward to some good food![/QUOTE]

jayc

Mark, it's probably a good idea for us to truck-pool s much as possible or we'll overload their parking lot. We can buddy-up when more arrive.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Also, on Wednesday we are planning a drive over to Lambert's Throwed Rolls in Ozark, between Branson and Springfield. We plan to leave the RV park about 4:30. Looking forward to some good food!
Carol and I went there yesterday for a late lunch/early dinner. I'd love to go back, but I stuffed myself so badly, it'll take me a month to walk off all the extra weight I put on. Great place to eat. Enjoy.

mthompson

Mark, it's probably a good idea for us to truck-pool s much as possible or we'll overload their parking lot. We can buddy-up when more arrive.

Jay, Truck Pooling sounds like a great idea. See everyone tomorrow.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We would like to go to Lamberts also.This is our first time in Branson so do not know anything about it. We will be arriving today Tuesday around noon. Frank & Sharon

Pokiejoe

For those at the Branson rally, I have some good news. Sky-Med is sponsoring our ice cream social Meet and Greet on Thursday. She will give each couple that signs in for her seminar a $10 gift offer for the Six Group show.

Jay please put us down for Lamberts. See you soon..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
For those that are interested. I have a interim Attendee list for this rally. I will update the photos as I am able to contact the members. The list is in an Excel spread sheet.

In my Dropbox is the LIST .

If you have any problems with the list let me know.

BC

mthompson

The Thompson's got here about 1:30 got set-up, chatted w/Bob Curry for a spell and we'll see everyone about 4pm down around the clubhouse to go to Lambert's.

Msmith

We would love to go to Lambert as well! We will drive as we have to take our very anxious doodle!! She is clean friendly and would love company in the back seat!

Also can y'all tell me about the potluck. I need a plan!!! What am I gonna cook, roast , toast, bake, or slice and dice??

Status
Not open for further replies.