EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted_Dee

Hi Garry, please sign up Ted and Dee. I don't want to wait too long and end up on the wait list.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ted & Dee:
Thank you for signing up! I appreciate your support for this Rally!
Let me know what dates you will arrive & depart if other than the Rally dates.
Also, PM me your phone number for the RV registration, I have your email already.
Safe Travels and see you in a couple months in Pueblo..

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please sign us up for this rally staying the 6th thru the 14th. Looks like it will be crazy fun! If possible, we'd like the pull through next to Sonja and Julie.

Awesome to see the resort has pickleball courts. Not sure how many people play but it might be nice to set up some games with attendees.

Looking forward to this year's regional in Pueblo.

Thanks,

Doublegranch

Doug & Doris...
Thanks for signing up!..
I will update the attachments when Iget home this afternoon.
I appreciate your support for this Rally.
No issue on a pull thru.

Doublegranch

Heartland Non-Political Election:
The two Non-Political Party's are seeking a few more names to run for the 2020 Election!
Fulltimer Party & Weekender Party!
Post or PM me your name and Party affiliation!
A previous "Fake" news post had the Party's internal elections already under way!
You just can't believe everything you read!! It has not started yet....

Remember to come to the "Source" for the Non-Political Truth!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well, I know that I didn't stand a chance to win this election as a Weekenderer, as there are so many more 'weekenderer's' that are much more qualified than I to run this wonderful land of ours . . .

So, today I will officially jump parties from being a Weekenderer, only because I know it will cause a ruckus amongst the Fulltimerer's, and while they may be more road worthy than I (not too mention most likely much better looking), I toss my hat (the one that Garry says "Ain't no cowboy hat!") into the Ring Of Fireball to create havoc in the Fulltimer's Party and to drain the fish and gators out of the swamp and into the beer tent!

As a newbie to this full timey thing (just sold the house today, as a matter of fact), I know not what I'm doing, but last time I heard, to be President . . . you really don't have to know nothin'!

After all, I do own the Green Helmet (see my avatar) . . .

What more do I need, except for a good running mate who likes Fireball (will be announced soon) . . . and your vote!

Chant this over and over really fast, everyone . . .

2020 JOHN D!

Doublegranch

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!
What on earth is this Rally Election night coming too??
JohnD for President! Really puts a twist into the Fulltimer Party's plans!

Congrats on selling the house and as the newest member of the Fulltimer Party,
I know you will entice your constituents with a taste of "fireball" during the Election
Rally hall evening!

As the candidates sign up for each "Party's" internal election, let's see who will surface
for the RUN OFF!

Remember all potential Candidates....you need to come up with a Platform to Run for this
Heartland Non-Political Election.

dykesj11

Well, I know that I didn't stand a chance to win this election as a Weekenderer, as there are so many more 'weekenderer's' that are much more qualified than I to run this wonderful land of ours . . .

So, today I will officially jump parties from being a Weekenderer, only because I know it will cause a ruckus amongst the Fulltimerer's, and while they may be more road worthy than I (not too mention most likely much better looking), I toss my hat (the one that Garry says "Ain't no cowboy hat!") into the Ring Of Fireball to create havoc in the Fulltimer's Party and to drain the fish and gators out of the swamp and into the beer tent!

As a newbie to this full timey thing (just sold the house today, as a matter of fact), I know not what I'm doing, but last time I heard, to be President . . . you really don't have to know nothin'!

After all, I do own the Green Helmet (see my avatar) . . .

What more do I need, except for a good running mate who likes Fireball (will be announced soon) . . . and your vote!

Chant this over and over really fast, everyone . . .

2020 JOHN D!

Well now this is some fine news if I ever heard. I was thinking about John and frettin’ about him being a part-timer and wonderin’ if he was going to make the switch to the RIGHT party. Now that you have, ill quit frettin’. I’m going to see you in Albuquerque I think and Pueblo. I’m thinking we could do some strategizing and team up to “trumperize” the weekenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dykesj11

BTW John, I haven’t heard mention from the other side yet. Wondering who is going to step up or are they sandbaggin’ us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doublegranch

Okay you Weekenders! Where are you???
Let's hear from some potential Candidates!

The Fulltimers are starting to "Party" strategize....
What does that really mean anyway? Next we will be
hearing of a Party "Fundraiser", Free Fireball for votes and
oh no, could it be true, just in from the Albuquerque Central Indian Gazette...
More to come after verifying the next possible "fake news" rumor!

richheck

Seasoned Member
Garry, we would like to attend you event. Would like to arrive on Monday the 7th and depart on Monday the 14th. Thanks

'Lil Guy'

I'd like to throw my full support into this Presidency campaign for John D. Whether for the Weekender or Full-timer party, He's more than qualified. Even though John parties hard on the weekends, he would have no problem partying just as hard on a full time basis. Believe me, I've seen him in action. The only thing that could hold John D back is the extreme bias at the top of the Heartland Chain of Command. Have you ever notice how the HL moderators sometimes delete or edit John's posts?

Being in the witness protection plan and operating under an alias, I am in touch with some influential people in the government. I have it by good source that that some of the HL top dogs including XXX XXXXXXXX and some others have put together some phony documents, pictures, posts, and a few drunken conversations taped by said individuals in an attempt to get a FISA warrant on John for the sole purpose of surveillance. Is this what the Heartland family is coming to? I hope not. Therefore, I'm going against the grain of the HL clique and supporting the underdog, John D.

I think that over time, the names of some of the people trying to manipulate this race will surface and you'll be able to judge for yourself the extreme bias against John. I have a few friends that will be entering campsites at future rallies to verify this bias at the top. And yes, I do have a few friends. They don't like to admit it and won't admit to liking me to others, but that's what makes them perfect to infiltrate the opposition. So careful what you day. This race might get a little Dirty.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
OK . . . looks like a lot has happened since I made my big announcement last night!

Yesterday was a big day for me, and fretting over the wording of my not so 'Official' announcement for my party affiliation switch from a Weekenderer to a Fulltimerer, plus my candidacy for the big office of President 2020 JOHN D!, I was not so officially and post-Presidentially exhausted from all of the days activities, so I slept through all of the hooplah of the evening!

I'd like to thank those who have chimed in with support for my so-far menial effort, and hope to put a little more effort (and Fireball) into this thing!

So for now, I am going to drink . . . uhhh . . . I mean TAKE the fifth on anymore statements while I sleep it off some more . . . uhhh, I mean ponder what my next steps will be towards making this all happen!

Not to mention that I still am a (not so) normal person and have to go to work today . . . but not for much longer! :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

I will chime in later with more fake news . . . uhhh . . . I mean more about the platform I plan to stand . . . I mean run on!

Some announcements will be forthcoming sometime soon . . . so keep your eyes and ears right here, and also keep your bottle of Fireball chilled and flowing!

And don't forget to chant over and over and over and over really fast . . .

2020 JOHN D!
2020 JOHN D!
2020 JOHN D!
2020 JOHN D!

And to think I've been told by many that I'm full of myself . . . PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! :p

Don't know where they got that idea from . . . must be FAKE NEWS
:angel:

Doublegranch

Garry, we would like to attend you event. Would like to arrive on Monday the 7th and depart on Monday the 14th. Thanks

Richard & Barbara:
Got you down and thank you for supporting this crazy event!
Not sure we will all make it alive with all the CIA surveillance going on after Frank's last post!!!
Send me your phone number for the RV registration and if you want a pull thru or back in..
the site map is listed on the thread.

Doublegranch

Off the press late last evening….
An unidentified caller from the Garry Golden radio show has announced the following:
A very prominent California Attorney will be tossing his name into the 2020 Heartland Non-Political Election Race!
This attorney is supposed to be able to appeal to the mass constituents with his “chameleon” like persona.

While wearing his Alligator shoes, three piece suits in the Court of Law, he is known to stay up until midnight with his wife
making Tie Die t-shirts for his “hippy” events and at the same time fades into one of his previous lives
as a “Famous Old West hanging Judge” …..Wow, if this is true, this Candidate could pull off some hefty voter numbers!
Who is this guy anyway? Last comment was he up traded his Bighorn for a Landmark
and is ready to spend some “BIC Dollars” to fund his campaign.
Yes, you read this correctly,

“BIC Dollars” if you have been asleep the last few days,,,, are the new HOC cyber currency which will replace the RV Dollars everywhere!
While the exchange rate is still a low of 100 to 1, it has been projected to exceed the greenback by the 2020 Election year!

Stay tuned, will this candidate announce himself, what Party will he be with,
and really come on, will the new HOC “Bic Dollar” really take off and replace the Greenback???

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Off the press late last evening….
An unidentified caller from the Garry Golden radio show has announced the following:
A very prominent California Attorney will be tossing his name into the 2020 Heartland Non-Political Election Race!
This attorney is supposed to be able to appeal to the mass constituents with his “chameleon” like persona.

While wearing his Alligator shoes, three piece suits in the Court of Law, he is known to stay up until midnight with his wife
making Tie Die t-shirts for his “hippy” events and at the same time fades into one of his previous lives
as a “Famous Old West hanging Judge” …..Wow, if this is true, this Candidate could pull off some hefty voter numbers!
Who is this guy anyway? Last comment was he up traded his Bighorn for a Landmark
and is ready to spend some “BIC Dollars” to fund his campaign.
Yes, you read this correctly,

“BIC Dollars” if you have been asleep the last few days,,,, are the new HOC cyber currency which will replace the RV Dollars everywhere!
While the exchange rate is still a low of 100 to 1, it has been projected to exceed the greenback by the 2020 Election year!

Stay tuned, will this candidate announce himself, what Party will he be with,
and really come on, will the new HOC “Bic Dollar” really take off and replace the Greenback???

Got a pretty good idea who this is and has my vote right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.