EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
JohnD:
Look on the positive side, you only lost one vote and gained two with Frank & JimD...
So you are ahead of the game!
Kind of thinking if you make it to the finals, you may want to invest in a Tux!
Three piece suits and alligator shoes for everyday life, can you imagine what he might
wear to the Election night if he makes it to the finals as well....

WHO IS THIS GUY?????????????

Doublegranch

Don & Jane:
Got you listed and assigned you site #1133...
Please send me your phone number and email address for the RV Registration.
Once Julie sends out your membership approval, It will show your HOC "Heartland Owners Club" number
and I will update the attachments.
ALso what are your dates? Rally is Sept 8-13, 2020 and you may arrive on the 6th and depart on the 14th.
THanks for signing up for your first ever Heartland Rally and I know you will be able to get a few in prior to
the Regional Rally.
Safe Travels

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Garry,
Sign us up. That’s a long way off, but we like to plan ahead. It would be great if you could put us near Sonja Nisson/Julie Rogers.
Thanks,
Kristy

Doublegranch

Kristy & Mark:
Super! Thanks for signing up and once again, I really appreciate your support!
I will put you down by Sonja, nice pull thru so Mark won't have to have his 6 man team help him back up! lol
By the way, this Rally will be on top of us before we know it.
Let me know your dates and also please send me your phone number for the RV Registration, I already have your email.
Safe Travels and will see you in Pueblo in a few months!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I will pm my phon number. Dates will be determined after talking to Sonja and anyone else who lives near us who might be coming.
Kristy

Doublegranch

Reminder when reserving a Rally Site:
The following was updated on the first post.
NOTE: If you reserve a site and don't have exact dates, Your reservations will default to the Rally dates 8-13th
If you decide to arrive early or stay late, let me know as soon as possible in order to hold your site for the early dates.
Don't wait too long. Early Rally arrival dates not booked in advance will be open to the public, leaving you with the Rally dates only!
REMEMBER - You can always reduce your early arrival dates, but not always add them if you wait too long!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sorry I haven’t been here pushing my campaign, but I’ve been so deeply involved in my put-put golf game that I haven’t had a second to work on it the last couple of days...

Big announcement coming soon!

And remember...

Chant over and over and over and over again...

2020 John D!
2020 John D!
2020 John D!
2020 John D!

Doublegranch

Wow....this post is begining to sound very familiar to the Heartland World.....
I think landing your Helicopter on the RV Resorts Heli pad would really win
a few votes for you!

SO WHERE IS THE CANDIDATE WITH ALLIGATOR SHOES AND 3 PIECE SUITS?????
HE MUST BE PLANNING SOME KIND OF GRAND ENTRANCE TO THE RACE!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wow....this post is begining to sound very familiar to the Heartland World.....
I think landing your Helicopter on the RV Resorts Heli pad would really win
a few votes for you!

SO WHERE IS THE CANDIDATE WITH ALLIGATOR SHOES AND 3 PIECE SUITS?????
HE MUST BE PLANNING SOME KIND OF GRAND ENTRANCE TO THE RACE!

Ssshhhhhhhh!!!!! Don’t tell anyone, but I’m doin’ my laundry at the RV park right now......:p

Greengas

Just noticed that I have not officially announced, publically and without equivocation or hesitation, that Ms. Sarah and I will be attending the rally. And are willing to be a part of the Rat team or any other team you see appropriate for us that will make use of our talents and skills. As a family of leisure, we can arrive as early and stay as late as is necessary to accomplish what ever task you set for us.

I also want you to know that I did in fact receive your message and I agree to your terms even though the reference to being a ham was... ok, correct, but based on reading this thread, the opportunity may have passed us by.

Standing by, willing to serve.

Doublegranch

Ronn:

WOW....at first read, I thought this was going to be a Heartland Non-Political announcement for your candidacy!!
You and Sarah are Officially on the 2020 RAT Team arriving on the 5th and departing on the 14th...providing all bills & invoices have
been paid and they don't keep us there for Ransom!

Now where you got the idea that people think you might, could or possibly be a "Ham", wow that really escapes me!
But with that said.....the Heartland Non-Political Party's are looking for outgoing individuals to run for office, and each Party needs a Press Secretary!
I have a feeling you are not shy and could fit right in.....You have some time to mull it over with Sarah, before diving into your first NON-Political adventure!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Garry,
Could you put us down for a gold cart please?
Thanks,
Kristy

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublegranch

Kristy:
Added to the Cart list....The Resort is not sure how many golf carts they will purchase so I have a list
in order of request. Probably won't know until early 2019.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Kristy:
Added to the Cart list....The Resort is not sure how many golf carts they will purchase so I have a list
in order of request. Probably won't know until early 2019.

Well, Kristy is actually asking for a Gold Cart. Will that cost more? (Sorry, I just couldn’t resist)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.