EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 7/30/2015 to 8/2/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sadly, we are now going to be unable to make it this year. Oldest son changed vacation plans and is coming to visit right before the rally, so I have to take time off while he is here. We'll cross our fingers that we can make it up North next year.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Once again some Texan's, AKA The Hershberger's will be escaping the Texas heat and join you'all for the NE Rally! Oh, and we do have an approved Passport from the NE Queen, Debbie! We will arrive on July 29 and depart on August 5, 2015 and be in Site TR9.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Virginia out Texas in got it! Sorry you and Deb will not be able to join us Gus. Pretty excited to be able to see Terry and Carol again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f250dieseldad

Just a reminder that the unused sites have to be returned to Copake on June 1st. Call now for your reservations 518-329-2811. Please do not call the 800 number, deal with Copake KOA directly.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just a reminder that the unused sites have to be returned to Copake on June 1st. Call now for your reservations 518-329-2811. Please do not call the 800 number, deal with Copake KOA directly.

With the turn back of the sites to KOA your site assignments may change. I will change only the location of the site. Whatever type of site you booked will remain. Example: If you booked a full hook-up pull thru you may be moved to a different full hook-up pull thru. I will be doing this to keep our group located together as much as possible. When changes are made I will send you a KOA email confirmation containing you new site assignments.

porthole

Retired
With the turn back of the sites to KOA your site assignments may change. I will change only the location of the site. Whatever type of site you booked will remain. Example: If you booked a full hook-up pull thru you may be moved to a different full hook-up pull thru. I will be doing this to keep our group located together as much as possible. When changes are made I will send you a KOA email confirmation containing you new site assignments.

:( :confused:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our sites will be turned back to KOA tomorrow. I am off Monday and Tuesday but will look over the site assignments on Wednesday morning and if any issues with location need to be addressed I will let you know by email on Wednesday.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our site assignments were done today. If you received a KOA Confirmation email today it is your new site assignment. I know the moves were to very nice sites and you should be pleased with your new locations. Cathy thanks you for understanding!

jjriker

Sorry to say that Harry and I won't be able to make this rally after all. We will be in Ohio for some quality time with the grandkids. I have cancelled our reservation with the campground.

Have a great time all! :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have settled our menu for dinner on Saturday evening. Thanks to Cathy Reinard (Copake KOA) and River Station Restaurant for helping us get a great meal on the table!

House Salad
London Broil with seasoned gravy
Chicken Francaise
Roasted Potatoes
Herb Seasoned Rice
Vegetables
Coffee/Tea
Scones/Cookies

- - - Updated - - -

Jamie have you gotten any new introductory memberships from up this way. There have been many Heartland Owners in camp that we have told about the rally but I have not gotten any info on new memberships.

gschaaf

Can we leave now so we're not late for dinner. called up there today but you were already gone. Talk to Dean said we were coming in on monday the 27th he said the site would be available suppose to send me a new confirmation. See ya soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.