Not open for further replies.

Nutfarmer

Hi
Our names are Louie and Cindy Ott
we have just bought a heartland bighorn
we would like to attend the entire rally
our number is(209) 522-3412

DebiMac

Whoo hoo! Our plans changed and now we WILL be able to attend the rally! We’ve filled out the form for the RV park and will put the check in the mail to you today. We will arrive 6/8 and leave 6/18. Please sign us up for whatever events and outings you have...dinner, tour...and anything else!

Attending: John and Debi MacVie
RV: Heartland Big Horn
HOC: 2802

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi
Our names are Louie and Cindy Ott
we have just bought a heartland bighorn
we would like to attend the entire rally
our number is(209) 522-3412

Hey there Louie and Cindy! Congratulations on the Heartland! Linda and Tony let us know that you guy's purchased Ken and Deidra's Bighorn from them. We are excited you guys will be joining us and look forward to meeting you.

Please read the first post of this thread and click the link to go to the park's website and fill out the reservation form, or call them directly to make the reservation and get a site assigned. Then you have to mail a check payable to us for $35.00 plus $25.00 per person that is attending the rally. We will need to know your Heartland Owners Club number, the model of your Bighorn, the date of arrival, the date of departure and if you want to attend the High Desert Museum Tour or the dinner at McMennamin's. Once we have all that, you will have a site and be on the attendance roster.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Whoo hoo! Our plans changed and now we WILL be able to attend the rally! We’ve filled out the form for the RV park and will put the check in the mail to you today. We will arrive 6/8 and leave 6/18. Please sign us up for whatever events and outings you have...dinner, tour...and anything else!

Attending: John and Debi MacVie
RV: Heartland Big Horn
HOC: 2802

OUTSTANDING!! That is great news John and Debi!! We will put you down for the High Desert Museum Tour and the McMennamin's Dinner. Refresh my memory, what Bighorn model do you have?

Rod

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hello Rod & Kelly,
Irene and I want to come! I put our check in the mail this morning. Arriving 6-10. Departing the 17th.
Landmark Charleston, HOC 3338

This is awesome!

Bill K.

For20hunter

Hello Rod & Kelly,
Irene and I want to come! I put our check in the mail this morning. Arriving 6-10. Departing the 17th.
Landmark Charleston, HOC 3338

This is awesome!

Bill K.

Woo Hoo!!! We will get you on the list Bill! Are you guys interested in attending the High Desert Museum private tour and the dinner at McMennamin's?

Rod

Dirtguy

Rod,
George and Didi here we are new to the rv rally. Have filled out the on line rv form and I mailed out the check today. We will arrive on 6/9 and depart on 6/18.
please include us for the dinner and museum tour as well.
Big Horn 3370

Thanks
George

shovelguy

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Deschutes Expo Center RV Park
  • 4690 SW 19th S (GPS address only)
  • Redmond, OR 97756
  • Mailing address is 3800 SW Airport Way, Redmond WA 97756
  • (541) 585-1569 - Deschutes Expo Center RV Park
  • https://expo.deschutes.org/rv
  • Pets ok?: Yes - YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THEM
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: See attached Golf Cart Policy
  • Golf Cart fees?: TBD - We are trying to locate a vendor for golf cart rentals

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 105
  • Register by end of day 4/20/2020
  • Site fee: $35.00 per night plus 10.8% tax
  • Club Member Event fee: $25.00 per person (one time fee)
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: Only open to Heartland owners club members
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: June 14
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:

The Pacific Region Rally will be held at the Expo Center RV Park in Redmond Oregon, which is near Bend Oregon on June 10th, 2020 to June 17, 2020. To register please complete an online reservation form with the park by clicking this link and completing the online Reservation Form. Once you do that, you must also mail a $35.00 nonrefundable deposit check to Rod or Kelly Ditrich at 1546 Reservation Rd SE, Box #37, Olympia, WA 98513. Your spot will only be officially reserved once your deposit has been received. You will pay the balance of your stay (site fee's minus your $35.00 deposit) directly to the park upon checkin for the rally.

There is an additional $25.00 per person charge for the rally and that has to be mailed to us no later than January 1st, 2020 at the same address above. If you want to only mail one check and send it, that is fine, but no reservation will be complete until we have a check for $35.00 minimum.

The fairgrounds has 100 dry camping sites available for $25.00 per night plus tax, if we fill up the RV Park. Those sites are only available if there are no available in the rv park.

NOTE*** If you choose to come in before or leave after the rally dates (June 10-17), you MUST make those additional reservations with the park and know the you MIGHT have to switch sites. If you do it soon, it should be no problem. The longer you wait the more likely it will be that the site you are in for the rally could be already be spoken for.

Rally and RV Park Cancellation Info:

If you cancel one or more reserved night(s) from the time of reservation to 30 days of your arrival date, you will be charged $35 for one of the canceled nights.

If you cancel your attendance to the 2020 Pacific Region Rally after April 1, 2020, you will forfeit not only the $35.00 reservation fee to the park, but your $25.00 per person fee to the rally as well.

If you cancel your stay at the RV Park, one or more reserved nights less than 48 hours prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the full cost of the canceled night(s).

You must contact Rod or Kelly Ditrich and the Expo Center RV Park to cancel your reservation.

Only the Registered Occupant may cancel or change a reservation.

Park Info:

The Expo Center RV Park has 105 full hook-up RV sites of varying lengths in which 22 of them are 30 amp sites, with the other 83 being full 50 amp sites. The sites are from 32 feet to 75 feet in length, all fully paved and with built in barbeques. The park will be making the site assignments to ensure that each site has the appropriate length of RV assigned. Most (but not all) sites have paved parking pads for the tow vehicles.

In addition to the 105 full hookup sites, the Deschutes Expo Center can accommodate 100 more dry camp sites for $25.00 per night in a large flat grass field that is adjacent to the RV Park.

The sites are going to be assigned based on the size of your trailer. Don’t delay getting your reservations and your deposit paid. Once the full hookup sites are full, the only options left will be dry camping sites. The folks in the dry camping sites will have first dibs on any cancelations of full hookup sites.

Please note that Kelly and I do not assign sites and the Expo RV Resort reserves the right to change sites based on the needs of the park and your specific site is not guaranteed.

What we need from you:
------------------------------------------

After you have made your reservations by completing the form on Deschutes Expo Center RV Park's website and mailed us your $35.00 deposit, then please reply to this thread with the following information:

• The names of everyone attending
  • The dates you want to arrive and depart
  • Your trailer (make and model)
  • Your HOC number if you know it.

DEALERSHIP PARTICIPATION:
------------------------------------

Great news!! A big shoutout to Mike Moreland from Heartland RV's who has paved the way for a Heartland dealer to help out with this rally. Big Country RV has committed to being a participating dealer and are going to be bringing in some Big Horns and currently Mike Moreland is working with them to try to get them to be a Landmark Dealer as well. If that happens, then there will be some Landmarks too!! Thanks Mike Moreland

VENDOR PARTICIPATION:

Cheap Heat - Larry McGaugh
Performance Trailer Braking - Michael and Kelly Barnett

Schedule of Events:

WEDNESDAY:

What: Rally Registration
Where: Expo Center RV Park Office
When: 1:00-5:00 PM

THURSDAY:
When: 1:00-5:00 PM

What: Hors D’oeuvre Social
Where: Three Sisters Conference Center, South Sister
When: TBD

FRIDAY:
When: 1:00 – 5:00 pm

What: Catered Pasta Dinner
Where: Three Sisters Conference Center, South Sister Hall
When: 5:00pm social hour, Dinner served at 6:00pm

SATURDAY:
What: Banquet Dinner
When: 5:00pm social hour, Dinner served at 6:00pm

SUNDAY:
What: Continental Breakfast
When: 8am to 11am

What: Potluck Dinner
When: TBD

MONDAY:
What: High Desert Museum Private Tour for Rally Attendees
Where: High Desert Museum in Bend
When: 3:30 PM to view outside exhibits - Inside Private Event starts at 5:30
Cost: $20.00 per person which includes one drink ticket for the no-host bar and our own private viewing of the indoor exhibits.

TUESDAY:
What: Heartland RV Owners Private Social and Dinner
Where: McMenamins Old St. Francis School
When: 5:30 PM
Cost: $42.00 per person (see the meal menu below for details on the dinner)

ROADHOUSE BBQ BUFFET MENU

ENTREES:

RED EYE BBQ BEEF BRISQET
PEPPERCORN WHITE BBQ CHICKEN
GRILLED PRAWNS

SIDES & SALADS:

CORNBREAD MUFFINS & HONEY BUTTER
KALE SLAW with hogshead honey mustard dressing
RED, WHITE & BLUE PICNIC POTATOE SALAD red potatoes, bacon, celery, onion & blue cheese dressing
CORN ON THE COB grilled with smoked jalapeno, maple and lime
DAD’S MOONSHINE BAKED BEANS

DESSERTS:

BLACK & TAN BROWNIES
NORTHWEST BERRY BARS

Water, Coffee, Tea Included

No Host Bar​

Rod, we have completed the reservation form and mailed the money. Dean and I are signed up. We will be arriving on 6-10 and leaving 6-17-20. We will be in our BigHorn 3270. Our HOC # is1461. Jodi

For20hunter

Rod,
George and Didi here we are new to the rv rally. Have filled out the on line rv form and I mailed out the check today. We will arrive on 6/9 and depart on 6/18.
please include us for the dinner and museum tour as well.
Big Horn 3370

Thanks
George

George,
Welcome and glad you guys are coming. I have sent you a PM with questions.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod, we have completed the reservation form and mailed the money. Dean and I are signed up. We will be arriving on 6-10 and leaving 6-17-20. We will be in our BigHorn 3270. Our HOC # is1461. Jodi

Thanks Jodi!! We are happy you guys will be joining us!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
There will be fly fishing! Crooked River is about an hour away. Ochoco Reservoir and Creek are within 20-30 min. away. You can wet wade bit it might be pretty cold from runoff, so bring your waders if you have them. Doug Anderson knows the River well. I believe Sonja Nisson does too and she might be able to fish again by then. I have fished it once. Euronymphing works well there too.

Last edited:

Mrsfish

Tree will be fly fishing! Crooked River is about an hour away. Ochoco Reservoir and Creek are within 20-30 min. away. You can wet wade bit it might be pretty cold from runoff, so bring your waders if you have them. Doug Anderson knows the River well. I believe Sonja Nisson does too and she might be able to fish again by then. I have fished it once. Euronymphing works well there too.

Kristi- I don’t know about a fly fishing tree 🤣, but Rick and I plan on wetting a line here and there. I will contact you in the spring as we are going to stay in Oregon for the month and I want to pick your brain!!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
HaHa. The last time I fished, it was with a tree catching my line! I hope we can get together and fish while you are here.
Kristy

Nutfarmer

Dear Rod and Kelly
Our name is Louie and Cindy Ott.
We would like to see if there is additional room for the Oregon trip in 2020.
We would like to stay from June 10 until the 17th.
Our Heartland number is 6545.
This would be our first time coming, we are just purchased a big horn a couple months ago.
Anthony Wilson and LINDA are wanting us to join them.

Thank you for your time
Louie and Cindy Ott
209-522-3412
dutchg13@aol.com

For20hunter

Dear Rod and Kelly
Our name is Louie and Cindy Ott.
We would like to see if there is additional room for the Oregon trip in 2020.
We would like to stay from June 10 until the 17th.
Our Heartland number is 6545.
This would be our first time coming, we are just purchased a big horn a couple months ago.
Anthony Wilson and LINDA are wanting us to join them.

Thank you for your time
Louie and Cindy Ott
209-522-3412
dutchg13@aol.com

Louie and Cindy,

We have you on the list and look forward to meeting you. Any family member of Linda is definitely welcome. Now if you were Tony's sibling, well, not sure we would let you come :rolleyes:.

Are you guys interested in going to the High Desert Museum Tour or the dinner at McMennamin's? Both of these are not events that Heartland RV's pay for and would be something you guys paid for, but they will be fun. We only have 2 spots left for the dinner which maxes out at 110 people.

One more question, which Bighorn do you have? What is the model number?

Rod

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Rod and Kelly,

I have completed the online registration and am waiting for the call back.

Requested info:

Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck
Arrive 6/8/20
Depart 6/19/20
Landmark 365 / Newport
HOC # 1143

We would like to attend the Monday Museum trip as well as the Tuesday Social and Dinner.

The check for the deposit and per person fee is ready to be mailed as soon as I receive the confirmation call back from Deschutes Expo Center RV Park.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Kevin

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly,

Requested info:

Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck
Arrive 6/8/20
Depart 6/19/20
Landmark 365 / Newport
HOC # 1143

We would like to attend the Monday Museum trip as well as the Tuesday Social and Dinner.

The check for the deposit and per person fee is ready to be mailed as soon as I receive the confirmation call back from Deschutes Expo Center RV Park.

Kevin

Woo Hoo!! We are thrilled you guys will be joining us! We have you down on the list for the museum private tour and the waiting list for the McMennamin's dinner. We have reached the 110 bodies which is the max number McMennamin's can accommodate. We will inevitably have some last minute cancellations so there should be no problem getting you guys into that.

Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Rod and Kelly,

Requested info:

Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck
Arrive 6/8/20
Depart 6/19/20
Landmark 365 / Newport
HOC # 1143

Kevin

Nelly Muffins are in the house !!! whoop whoop

NorthCal Bob

Hi Kelly,

I mentioned that bo and I would like to attend the dinner and social but don't see our names signed up for it, please add us if u can.

Thanks Bob

For20hunter

We will add you to the Museum Social and we have started a wait list for McMennamins, there two couple's ahead of you. We have asked if there is anyway to squeeze in a few more tables, we will let you know as soon as we find out. - Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.