EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdpasoca

Tom and Debbie,

That is great to hear! We would love and be honored to have you attend our regional rally. We have you on the wait list. What rig do you own (make and model and length)? There is nothing else that you need to do other than I would recommend that you read the first 3 posts of this rally thread for the details as to what we have planned so far. There will be more posted as we get things firmed up.

Rod[/QUOTE]

We have a 2016 Bighorn 3750fl - 43ft from end to end. We attended our first event at Cava Robles in Paso Robles. We had a great time talking and sharing info with the other members. I have never met a better class of people who are so friendly and willingly to help each other.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Tom and Debbie,

That is great to hear! We would love and be honored to have you attend our regional rally. We have you on the wait list. What rig do you own (make and model and length)? There is nothing else that you need to do other than I would recommend that you read the first 3 posts of this rally thread for the details as to what we have planned so far. There will be more posted as we get things firmed up.

Rod

We have a 2016 Bighorn 3750fl - 43ft from end to end. We attended our first event at Cava Robles in Paso Robles. We had a great time talking and sharing info with the other members. I have never met a better class of people who are so friendly and willingly to help each other.

Thanks for the updated info. We couldn't agree more with the friendly people. Since jointing the HOC, we have met more lifelong friends and will always be in debit to the HOC for those relationships.

Rod

bjpointer

Hi Rod and Kelly, Jerry and Barb Pointer are planning on attending the Rally in Redmond. We have completed the online reservation with the RV Park and placed at check in the mail for the non-refundable portion as well as the attendee cost. We are coming in on 6/11 and departing on 6/16 with our Bighorn 3270. Sorry can't remember our HOC number. Looking forward to a great time. Thanks for all your work and efforts................Jerry

'Lil Guy'

Sorry for the trouble but the Bakers have to cancel this trip. I've already called the park with our cancellati0on.
We'll be getting up that way another time. later and have a great day.

For20hunter

Hi Rod and Kelly, Jerry and Barb Pointer are planning on attending the Rally in Redmond. We have completed the online reservation with the RV Park and placed at check in the mail for the non-refundable portion as well as the attendee cost. We are coming in on 6/11 and departing on 6/16 with our Bighorn 3270. Sorry can't remember our HOC number. Looking forward to a great time. Thanks for all your work and efforts................Jerry

Great! We will get the list updated within the next few days to include you on it.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the trouble but the Bakers have to cancel this trip. I've already called the park with our cancellati0on.
We'll be getting up that way another time. later and have a great day.

We are bummed to hear that, but we totally understand. Life happens. We wish you safe travels and amazing adventures.

Rod

mikenterri

Hi, We're not sure that this is the proper place for this, but we'd like to get on the dry camp/waitlist for this rally if possible. It will be our first ever rally - Mike and Edythe Kuhn convinced us that we really should attend a Heartland rally. Could you please let us know if we need to go to a different place to request waitlist status? Thank you.

Mike Lapointe & Terri Stafford

For20hunter

Hi, We're not sure that this is the proper place for this, but we'd like to get on the dry camp/waitlist for this rally if possible. It will be our first ever rally - Mike and Edythe Kuhn convinced us that we really should attend a Heartland rally. Could you please let us know if we need to go to a different place to request waitlist status? Thank you.

Hey Mike and Terri,

We would love to have you join us. If you could submit the reservation request form to the park, they will add you to our dry camp/wait list

Here you go:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/webform/expo-center-rv-park-reservation-request-form

Thank You and please accept our apologies for the delayed response

Kelly

mlpeloquin

To let all know that a space has opened up. We will not be able to attend the rally do to us trading in our Big Horn for a diesel pusher. This was done for back, knee, and my wife's neck issues and not our Big Horn. Miss you all.

Marc and Carol

For20hunter

Thank you Marc, please notify the park ASAP. The site you were in was one of our shorter sites so we will work with the park to fill your site.

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mikenterri

Mike and I have requested a reservation at the Deschutes County Expo Center and mailed you a check for $85. Could we also please ask to get on the attendee list for the High Desert Museum?

There will be two of us in our 2008 Heartland Bighorn 3055RL and we will be arriving on the 10th and departing on the 17th. It is unclear if those in the dry-camping sites are registered attendees? We don't need hookups so I hope we will be able to attend regardless of whether we have a site with hookups or not. We'd appreciate some clarification on that. Thank you!

For20hunter

Mike and I have requested a reservation at the Deschutes County Expo Center and mailed you a check for $85. Could we also please ask to get on the attendee list for the High Desert Museum?

There will be two of us in our 2008 Heartland Bighorn 3055RL and we will be arriving on the 10th and departing on the 17th. It is unclear if those in the dry-camping sites are registered attendees? We don't need hookups so I hope we will be able to attend regardless of whether we have a site with hookups or not. We'd appreciate some clarification on that. Thank you!

Thank you for letting us know you are taking advantage of the dry camp option, you are definitely registered attendees able to participate in all rally events whether dry camping, hotel-ing it or staying in the park as long as you are an HOC member and have registered to attend. Will this be your first Heartland Rally?

mikenterri

Hi, thanks for the reply. It is indeed our first Heartland Rally. We recently met Mike and Edyth Kuhn and John & Debi Mac Vie in Yuma and they convinced us that attending a Heartland Rally would be a good thing, so we joined the Heartland Owner's Club and looked into this Rally. We live in Port Townsend so Redmond isn't too far away.

We boondock most of the time with our solar setup. We don't use, or even have, a generator. So dry-camping shouldn't be an issue for us if there are no sites available with the rest of the Heartland owners. We just wanted to make sure that we could still attend the events. We appreciate the clarification and look forward to the event!

Terri Stafford & Mike Lapointe

Mrsfish

Hi, thanks for the reply. It is indeed our first Heartland Rally. We recently met Mike and Edyth Kuhn and John & Debi Mac Vie in Yuma and they convinced us that attending a Heartland Rally would be a good thing, so we joined the Heartland Owner's Club and looked into this Rally. We live in Port Townsend so Redmond isn't too far away.

We boondock most of the time with our solar setup. We don't use, or even have, a generator. So dry-camping shouldn't be an issue for us if there are no sites available with the rest of the Heartland owners. We just wanted to make sure that we could still attend the events. We appreciate the clarification and look forward to the event!

Terri Stafford & Mike Lapointe

looking forward to meeting you. If the Kuhns and the McVies recommended you come to a rally you must be ok!! You won’t be disappointed. See you in June!

mikenterri

Thank you for the warm welcome. We'll be sure to pass along to the Kuhns and the Mac Vies that name-dropping was effective!

We also love Port Townsend - that's the reason we retired there. We spent most of our working lives in Portland.

We wanted to clarify that although boondocking is no problem for us, please put us on the waiting list as we suspect being closer to the main group would be more fun. Thanks!

Terri & Mike

Gaffer

Years ago we had a Sea Galley restaurant in Gresham. The original one in Port Townsend was a rustic building on the water. Is it still open?

For20hunter

Thank you for the warm welcome. We'll be sure to pass along to the Kuhns and the Mac Vies that name-dropping was effective!

We also love Port Townsend - that's the reason we retired there. We spent most of our working lives in Portland.

We wanted to clarify that although boondocking is no problem for us, please put us on the waiting list as we suspect being closer to the main group would be more fun. Thanks!

Terri & Mike

You are Definitely on the wait list, no worries there. We will continue to have cancellations and move people from the wait list up until the day of the rally which, is why we’re we’re grateful that the park will allow us to have some boondocking sites available. When we have those last minute cancellations, they are very difficult to fill unless someone is already on site. We have in the past let vendors take those sites.

For20hunter

Years ago we had a Sea Galley restaurant in Gresham. The original one in Port Townsend was a rustic building on the water. Is it still open?

It closed in November of 2005 after a big storm damaged its pilings that it was built on

Status
Not open for further replies.