EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

i4110peter

Peter,

If you are still interested, we would suggest signing up ASAP. We currently have a couple shorter sites and one larger site available because of another cancellation. NOW is the time to swoop in and take it! Here is the online reservation request submission link:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/webform/expo-center-rv-park-reservation-request-form

We look forward to having you join us, The Bend Oregon area is BEAUTIFUL and has SO much to see and do!

Kelly

i have already put in a registration request and am waiting for a reply. Here is what I have been told:

The RV Park is full for the event at this time. I will add you to the waiting list and we will notify you if and when a site becomes available.

Thank you,
Julie Bright
Expo Center RV Park
541-604-6881

Last edited by a moderator:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
That seems to be a standard reply when Debora is not in the office. I know we do have 3 sites available one large site and two shorter ones. I’m sure Debora will reply with a confirmation when she gets back into the office on Monday. Barring anyone beating you to the punch. Regardless if you do go on the waitlist, no need to fear... we will still have movement prior to the day of the rally. PLUS, if you have the ability to boondock. We have a VERY nice dry camp area adjacent to the park on the other side of the 4ft chain link fence. Level spacious grassy sites for only $25 per night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jbeletti

Well, on the bright side, you guys are still coming! Congratulations on the move!

Rod

Yeppers!

And to put an even finer point on this, since we've spent all afternoon on trip planning, I'll fly to Alberta in support of the West Canada Region Rally, then fly to Redmond. Couple days later, Nancy will fly into Redmond from DFW.

I arrive on Monday, 8-June and Nancy arrives Wednesday, 10-June. We're staying at the Bestwestern.

ChaSue

Confirming previous request Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Hi Kelly, we'd like confirm our previous request 40'+ site. We've paid some fees to the resort. If more info is required let us know.

Thank you

Bennycon

Just filled out the online form for the Expo. Once they call and we get reserved with them, we will send you the $35. I signed up for June 9-June 18, so one day before and one after.

Looking forward to a new location. I can see some fishing trips in that area.

Kristy

Hey Mark and Kristy- Gary Bennett here (Bend Oregon). Was talking to Mark last year at McCall Rally and he was telling me where you guys got your auxiliary diesel fuel tank. Would you please let me know who the dealer was in K-Falls? And what kind of tank you installed? I have a fellow Heartland owner friend and we both are going to install one this coming Spring 2020. Thank you 😊

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Mark and Kristy- Gary Bennett here (Bend Oregon). Was talking to Mark last year at McCall Rally and he was telling me where you guys got your auxiliary diesel fuel tank. Would you please let me know who the dealer was in K-Falls? And what kind of tank you installed? I have a fellow Heartland owner friend and we both are going to install one this coming Spring 2020. Thank you 😊

Gary-
We used Kanopy Kountry in Medford, Or and had the OEM tank replaced with the 55gal. Titan Fuel Tank. They did a great job and a friend recently had one installed on his truck and is happy with Titan Fuel Tank and the install.

Mrsfish

Gary-
We used Kanopy Kountry in Medford, Or and had the OEM tank replaced with the 55gal. Titan Fuel Tank. They did a great job and a friend recently had one installed on his truck and is happy with Titan Fuel Tank and the install.
We love our Titan tank. 2nd truck doing this conversion and we’re very happy.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Gary-

Gary-
OOPs I forgot that you saw our 2012 Ram 3500 and not our 2019 Ram 3500 that we bought after the rally in McCall. Our 2012 Ram had the In Bed Fuel Tank and Toolbox.
It was made by Transfer Flow and I had it installed at their factory in Chico, Ca. It was a great tank and the install was very well done.

the1imp

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally Reddmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Please take Donna and me off the rally list. We won't be able to attend.

Thank you,
Chuck & Donna I

For20hunter

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally Reddmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Please take Donna and me off the rally list. We won't be able to attend.

Thank you,
Chuck & Donna I

Chuck and Donna,

We are bummed you won't make it. Please get a hold of the park and let them know as well that you won't be coming.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Lorraine and I will not be able to attend the Rally.

Thanks for letting us know Tom! I hope you and Lorraine have a great trip back east. We look forward to seeing you down the road. Please let the park know as well.

Rod

For20hunter

Well DARN it We we’re looking forward to taking Donna on a couple nice hikes in the area!! Let us know if you change your minds Chuck and Donna!

You also Tom and Lorraine, enjoy your Midwest trip!!

Kelly

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
We signed up for the scavenger hunt! So exciting!
Come on June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Come golfing with us too!!! There are ‘real’ golf outings for the serious or not so serious golfers and then there is MY type of golf at Eagle Crest on their putting course.... SOOO fun! A SUPER Cool miniature 18 hole golf course all played with a putter water hazards and sand traps included! Contact Wendie Bromley to sign up at: wbromley@pacifier.com. She is also working on arranging a lunch into the cost next to the course on Sunday June 14th. We’ll be sending out a reminder email for people to sign up soon.

Dan Sullivan and company have been hard at it organizing golf outings for those that know what all those other clubs are for, stay tuned for that info also.

We’ll also be sending out info soon about another outing at The Erickson Aircraft Collection a tour and lunch for those interested Monday June 15th. And those that want to get their antique aircraft fix in you can also sign up to take a flight in a few of their aircraft. Kevin and Cindy Smith have volunteered to help us and manage this outing we’ll send out sign up information soon.

https://www.ericksoncollection.com/soaring-with-the-warbirds

ClutterCop

Hi everyone!

New to the group!

We are very excited that we will be attending the Heartland Regional Rally in Oregon.

Greg and Melissa Holmes (with Cinnamon - our Sheltie)
Dates attending are June 10th to June 17th
We have a 2017 Heartland Landmark Syracuse 36'
We don't have our HOC number yet...

This will be our maiden voyage! Only prior towing experience is a small tent trailer - wish us luck!! HAHA!

Last edited:

For20hunter

****UPDATE****

Hey all, check out Post #4 of this Region Rally Thread to get information on Performance Trailer Braking's special rally pricing for Axles, Disc Brakes, Tires and Wheels and more that will be happening at the rally!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all, check out post #4 of the rally thread for info from Performance Trailer Braking and their special rally prices to get some upgrades to your rig at the June Rally in Redmond.

If you are interested in obtaining Disc Brakes or upgrading your axles, Tire and Wheels, or suspension, then read on!!

We are excited to announce that Kelly and Mike Barnett, the owners of Performance Trailer Braking are attending our rally in June. They will be bringing their crew with them to do all sorts of upgrades and modifications. Below are the flyers that give the special rally pricing. If you click on the attachements they will expand and detail the prices. If you are interested in this please contact them sooner rather than later, because they will have a finite amount of time to service everyone attending, their services are on a first come, first serve basis.

We can honestly tell you from our own personal experience that disc brakes will be the absolute best upgrade you can do to your trailer. The performance difference is astounding!!

If this is something that interests you, pease contact Mike or Kelly Barnett at Performance Trailer Braking as soon as possible to start the process.

You can contact them at:

info@ptb2.com
405-626-7009

With the following information:

We'll need a picture of their axle tag. They will find the axle tag on the back of the axles, underneath the trailer.

Trailer information:
Year, make and model (example: 2011 Heartland Landmark)
Axle manufacturer: (example: Lippert, Dexter, Alko)
Number of axles: (example: single, tandem, triple)
Axle size (example: 5.2k, 6k, 7k, 8k)
Number of lug nuts: (example: 5, 6 or 8)
Stud size: (example: 1/2 inch or 9/16 inch)

*we can get most of the axle information off of the axle tag you send us

Tow Vehicle information:
Year and make (example: 2016 F-450)
What type of controller is in the vehicle (integrated or after market – if after market what model?)

Kelly Barnett
Scheduling & Operations
P: 405-626-7009 | W: PerformanceTrailerBraking.com

"Let us bring you down safely"

Attached is a flyer from Performance Trailer Braking, who will be at the rally doing Disc Brake conversions, Axle Upgrades and Suspension Upgrades. Please reach out to Mike or Kelly Barnett to schedule your work.

Updated prices attached

View attachment 63093View attachment 63562

Bennycon

Gary-
OOPs I forgot that you saw our 2012 Ram 3500 and not our 2019 Ram 3500 that we bought after the rally in McCall. Our 2012 Ram had the In Bed Fuel Tank and Toolbox.
It was made by Transfer Flow and I had it installed at their factory in Chico, Ca. It was a great tank and the install was very well done.

Mark, Thank you for the info. on the fuel tanks. That's very helpful. I can't find anyone here that I can feel comfortable with. Congrats on your new 2019 Ram 3500. Great vehicles. We will be hitting the road from April through July then heading south to "snowbird" this winter, probably in Arizona. Thanks again for the lead on fuel tanks. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.