EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdb2047

Made reservations arrive 5/17 leave 5/20 site 362.Ghost tour sounds good,did one in Williamsburg several years ago.

oldmannj

OK got the vacation time locked down now all I need is for the campground to get back to me so I can reserve the site, but count Irene and I in. Especially for the ghost tour !!! EEK!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Re: We wouldn't miss this one!

As we try to plan our agenda we would like to know if anyone would be interested in the ghostly side of Gettysburg? We are checking out either an indoor or walking tour in the evening. Please give us some feedback so we know there would be interest.

Ann and I would like to do the ghost tour. Will I be "skeerd"

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK got the vacation time locked down now all I need is for the campground to get back to me so I can reserve the site, but count Irene and I in. Especially for the ghost tour !!! EEK!

OK Ed! You are in my friend! Just let me know your site number, arrival and departure dates when you know them.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Re: We wouldn't miss this one!

Want to welcome Eugene & Linda Grabill to Gettysburg!

Eugene I will call Drummer Boy tomorrow and get your arrival date all set up. This is not a problem at all. We have an early arrivals and late departures agreement with the campground and who ever you spoke to probably just understand the terms of our agreement.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ok Duane here ya go!

Welcome Duane & Debbie Clause to Gettysburg! Oh yeah, we welcome their fur kids too!

Not too bad - It only took me 42 minutes to post and 10 of them were spent on the phone with your wife!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I will also be there - as soon as I can remember to call when they are actually in the office....

Looking forward to this and the National Rally...

Kevin

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK Kevin! Do you want me to set you up with reminders? We aim to please you know! I will list your name so just post your site number when you get it.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Kevin will you be bringing your bike? Duane will you be bringing your bike? Tony (TwoToes) is coming in from California with his Cyclone and heading to Rolling Thunder the following week. You guys might want to get together for a ride.

porthole

Retired
Kevin will you be bringing your bike? Duane will you be bringing your bike? Tony (TwoToes) is coming in from California with his Cyclone and heading to Rolling Thunder the following week. You guys might want to get together for a ride.

Ain't no reason to have a toy hauler without toys in the back, just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.