EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Mr. Bennington,
My wife and I are taking delivery of a new Cyclone 4200 tomorrow. We actually store our camper at Ocean Lakes. We are looking forward to joining the Heartland Owners Club, and were wondering if there are still sites available for the rally at Ocean Lakes in April.
Thank you,
Drew Williams

Drew - I agree with Dave and Byrd, sign up for the Heartland Owners Club first, then signup for this rally - it'll be fun and a good way to meet other Heartland Owners and learn more about your RV.

1994tiger

Dave,
Sounds great. I have joined the club, and called Ocean Lakes. We will be on site HH40. Thanks for the quick response, and we look forward to rally. Good to hear from the other folks as well.
Drew

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Nathan and Byrd,
We too have toy poodles and a golden doodle. Look forward to meeting you.
Drew and Tammy

Here's hoping the mischievous Dachshunds get along with the Toy Poodles! (We have friends with a Golden Doodle and they get along great with him) :angel:

davebennington

Drew,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club, you will meet many people and make life long friends. I do need your T-shirt sizes so I can place the order (shirts are provided at no cost to you by Heartland).

dave

ncc1701e

Dave, just to let you and Julie know. Issues in KY are forcing us to leave Willow Tree early and thus we will not still be in Myrtle Beach at the time of the rally. Golf courses are turning green and the weather is getting nice. Wish all the Heartland family a great time.

davebennington

Welcome to the newest members of Heartland Owners Club; Lee & Jr Benson. They attended their first Heartland Rally at the Florida Rally and will be coming to the Regional Rally. Making plans to attend the National Rally also.

WELCOME.

dave

thomison

We are going to have to cancel our trip. Both the wife and I are scheduled for surgery in April. I have cancelled the reservations. Thanks

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have reservations to be in on the 14th and depart on the 20th, site H25. Hoping to be rolling in with our new Landmark Newport, will have to wait and see.

Kevin

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Dave,

Sheila & I decided to come a day early. We'll be arriving on 4-15 vice 4-16. Still departing on 4-19 and still in site HH-32.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We have reservations to be in on the 14th and depart on the 20th, site H25. Hoping to be rolling in with our new Landmark Newport, will have to wait and see.

Kevin
Sure hope you have it Kevin. Can't wait to see it. Glad you two are coming the rally. See you there

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Dave, will you be building any of the fabulous Myrtle Beach shows into the rally schedule so a group rate may be obtained? Perhaps an opinion survey of the attendees would be in order? See you soon. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.