Final Landmark 365 Paint Colors - August 2014

porthole

Retired
Tom that is very true about the parts, being replaced and being painted. My power cord door has one of the covers for the slots broken and even though I have a replacement for it, it is white. So I have not changed it out. Figured the small part missing is less noticeable than an entire white replacement.

So then - my thought would be make a better door. Perhaps a standard compartment type door.

A $135K + MSRP trailer should not look like parts were added on as an afterthought.

T

TomMontague

We don't make the doors we buy them - I can look to see what our supplier has. Not a bad thought.... I just can't add so much stuff that the MSRP turns out to be $155k.

Thanks for for the suggestions.

jgilbert

I love the red one. It will probably be my next rig........and my first Heartland product. :) Keep those great ideas coming Tom!!

Joe

Seren

Would have liked to see a gold color since I need sometime to match my iPhone :) Cannot wait to see the "study" option, nonetheless after understanding all the changes with the "365" I am a believer. I agree that the wide steps in the Grand Canyon are very nice and is one of the things that most high-end models do not have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD