First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

Wallace

Well I couldn't make it because of a show we were doing but I would like to see some pictures???????
If you have one next year can you have it in July?????

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello from Wellsboro, PA. We are still going strong on vacation. Found out the local library offered free wi-fi and decided to make a trip into town to send this.

We just wanted to say thanks Cheryl and Jim for making our first Heartland rally so much fun!! We want more!! We met so many wonderful people in PA. We cannot wait to see you all again. (Still thinking about the NC rally).

We are very excited about becoming the NY Chapter Leaders. Already making notes so when we get home we can start planning (Deb we will be in touch). Already received 7 PMs in response to the message Jim helped us send looking for Rally Ready New Yorkers. (Already on the job) We checked out another campground in the area and noticed a Big Horn 3055 (a NY license plate). Greg went knocking on there door to find another Heartland owner unaware of the forum/owners club. The owner was unsure if he would be able to make a rally but was going to check out the forum when he got to a computer.

Have 2 more days of vacation left and then back to the real world. Talk to you all later.

Greg and Beth

dieselsweetheart

And so it starts Greg...you get to be chapter leader and then you're running around knocking on people's door asking them if they know about the forum and rallies and such... this is how I started...it's a sickness... get help right away!!!!! :)

Signed,

The PA Ambassador

lelandpa

Sounds like you all had a great time, we hope to attend next year. Labor Day weekend will be our maiden voyage for our new fifth wheel.

dieselsweetheart

Lelandpa, what do you own??? Have fun with it...check out the useful information on the forum...and welcome to the Heartland family! Let us know how your maiden voyage goes!

dieselsweetheart

Just to let you all know we signed on another owner!! Woohoo!!! Welcome lelandpa to the owners club!!! Live long and prosper!!!! That makes #7 from our PA family!

JustAddDirt

Hi everyone here:
My name is Eric, I am a new member to your site and am a Keystone Outback 28KRS toyhauler owner. The reason I joined your group was because I was at Twin Grove CG the week before your rally and Missy, the large group coodinator @ Twin Grove told me your rally was upcomming. Myself and a couple other members of Outbackers.com are planning the "Outbackers.com 2010 Northeast Summer Rally" next June at Twin Grove. We'd love your input as far as how the rally went, any suggestion as to how to improve the rally are requested; you can post them here if that's Ok with the moderators; I have a link to this thread ( //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=8073 ), in our thread about the upcoming rally. Outbackers.com members can read them here. Or you can PM me and I will post them on the Outbackers.com Rally thread. Or I can keep them confidential and take the thoughts and opinions under advisement.
Here is a link to our thread about our rally;
http://www.outbackers.com/forums/ind...howtopic=26942

May you enjoy many cozy campfires, peace and happy trails to our fellow RV'ers from Outbackers.com
Eric
aka: Just Add Dirt on outbackers.com

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I just left Brooks RVs in SW Pa and they had a Big Country prototype. It looked like it had full body paint on it but the owner said that it was a new GREY gelcoat with matching graphics. It looked beautiful. The owner also said it had new cabinet and interior materials. Nicest one on the lot. Made me want to upgrade to a bigger tow vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hi Jamie and Ginger,

It was great meeting you and Madison at the rally!

Thanks for posting the info about the new Big Country. I edited the model year in your post as this unit is more of a prototype than it is next years model, still in 2009.

That said, this new Big Country is VERY cool. And it showcases some stuff we are considering. Try to get back and look inside if you get a chance.

Jim

JustAddDirt

Cheryl; I promise to look at Heartlands products before I by my next RV. And thanks for your tips and the heads-up on Twin Grove; sound like your group had a really good time.
Eric