First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

dieselsweetheart

If anyone is on Facebook...let me know... send me a PM with your name and I will invite you to be my friend... I posted some rally pics there...

hertzberg

Cheryl and Jim,

We're back home and finally unpacked. Boy did we have a lot of stuff after 15 days on the road!!

Had a great time at our first rally - thanks for your hard work in organizing it!! It was great to meet so many new Heartland owners and make new friends.

See you at the Hershey show!!

Bob and Denise

phranc

Cheryl and Jim, Just a short note to say "THANKS". Sandy and I appreciate your hard work.. A good time was had by all

bill40

NoneWell we are home offloaded and backed in. What a great time THANKS Cherl and Jim for all the hard work. Think I gained a few pounds on all the food(of course all was non cholesterol goddies). I don't think Jer and I have laughed that much in a long while.
Couple of updates
1. I know all you F&D guys are going to find this hard to beleive but the CHEBBY made it all the way home ( and passed all the fule stops). Was`a short trip!
2.Opend the black tank valve and no POO on the hands(know John & Deb will be glad too hear that):):):). Peice of black plastic was stuck in the valve, works fine now.
Look foward to seeing all again!!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
NoneWell we are home offloaded and backed in. What a great time THANKS Cherl and Jim for all the hard work. Think I gained a few pounds on all the food(of course all was non cholesterol goddies). I don't think Jer and I have laughed that much in a long while.
Couple of updates
1. I know all you F&D guys are going to find this hard to beleive but the CHEBBY made it all the way home ( and passed all the fule stops). Was`a short trip!

Wow - that is hard to believe!!:eek::D

2.Opend the black tank valve and no POO on the hands(know John & Deb will be glad too hear that):):):). Peice of black plastic was stuck in the valve, works fine now.
Look foward to seeing all again!!!!

TMI!!:eek::p

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Bill40
Good to hear you are back at the lake. Just wanted to also state that the old dodge made the trip without stopping at any fuel stations. It is nice to have the power without all that waste of fuel like other experience. Many laughs and good times had. (Oh, watch out for the wet grass) :D

jnbhobe

Well we made it home too,and we're at the lake (well Lake Erie anyway) .But you guys lucked out, I had to buy fuel on the way home :confused::mad: :confused: But you know going north Its uphill all the way LOL Glad everyone had as good a time as we did. Hope to see everyone again soon. Jon :cool: :cool:

Smokeyfl

Thank-you Cheryl and Jim for hosting a great rally! This was our first, and won't be our last. What a surprise to run into folks we know from home! Good food and good folks make for a most enjoyable time!!

John and Donna

jbeletti

I made it home today (Tuesday). But I am getting used to 600 mile days. I followed Jon and Patti out of Pine Grove, up to 80 and a ways west. Then proceeded to Elkhart. Got there about 6 pm. Spent some time at the plant this morning, then pushed the last 176 miles home.

Great time at the rally!

dieselsweetheart

It's so much fun to read everyone's notes now...we have a much better connection now that we have all met in person! I can't wait to get together again!!! Glad everyone made it home ok...

porthole

Retired
Dont worry, i will bring the sun with me....

And that you did!

We had a great time. Great location great hosts, great people. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Cheryl & Jim for all your efforts.

And thanks to the rest of the gang that made all feel welcome.

We got home late last night and are getting ready to go back out tomorrow.

porthole

Retired
I made it home today (Tuesday). But I am getting used to 600 mile days. I followed Jon and Patti out of Pine Grove,

And you guys left early. I got up at 7, took my shower, made my coffee went outside at 8 to watch you get ready and you guys were gone...............

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Duane,

Yeah, we did get a pretty early start. When faced with many miles to travel, I like to get on the road and get it done. Sorry we missed saying goodbye. It was great meeting you and Debbie. Your RV is awesome. Did you see the pics of your dogs that Frank took and put up on HOG?

See you down the road.

Jim