forum messed up again

jnbhobe

Any one else having problems with the forum?? Whats new comes up with a list of posts but only half the lines show up.

jjwink

I am having the same problem. You only see half a line but can see what the post is about.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
It's been messed up out here too! Also have trouble viewing images...actually have to right click and open attachment to see photos rather than simply clicking the thumbnail. Works that way but a little tedious.

jnbhobe

If I use foxfire rather than IE I get a whol different looking page, more like it used to be. No 1/2 lines either. It was hard to post this message though.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
For me the overall view or what I see on the screen is normal. I'm still having issues opening images and replying with quotes. I thought maybe it was my computer so I did a cleaning first thing today. No help though. I'd wager Jim B has LK working on it. :cool:

jbeletti

Same here for me Ray. What's New looks good. I'm using Chrome. Reply with Quote - not working. Tried to add an image - not working.

I have turned this into LK but he is on the road, traveling to FL for vacation. He is good but his typing while driving is bad :) He will address all of this stuff on vacation as soon as he can.

Thanks everyone for their patience.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am using a version of Safari and can read the forum but I cannot read the Heartland forum. I am using IE-8 so it has to be something to do with IE.

BC

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I've got the 1/2 line stuff, too. This is the first time today I accessed the forum (was traveling home). If I open a post, it reads OK, but the listings are a mess.

PeternLiane

I use Mozilla Firefox it works perfectly. I use IE a little but I stay away from Chrome. But that's just me. I received way to many viruses and malware through Chrome.