Great service at Heartland Much Appreciated!

DMitch

This spring on my way home from Florida my wife and I stopped in D.C. to see our Son. In a bad rain storm I was outside getting ready to leave and asked my wife inside to close the slides. My fault but forgot to have one of the rockers put away properly and broke a trim piece on the slide.

I called Heartland and spoke to Terry Hayes. I described the trim as best as possible and he immediately sent it to my home but was the wrong one. I called back and spoke to Terry again and sent him pictures of the molding. He promptly sent me the correct one. I can't thank him enough for the great service. No doubt it's the employees at Heartland that make it such a good company.

goodtruck

It is great to here the good stuff as well as the bad.We had a real good experance when we bought ours.wanted a hard door instead of the curtin going into the bedroom.the first was not the exact color match the second one was the right color but the trucking company managed to put a fork of a forklift through it.the third was right. the way they keep trying to help make things right is the proof that they do care about there customers.

bighorn3370

I ordered some parts from Terry H. I talked to him about my fender skirt. It was a two piece, so we needed to measure it. I let him know I would call back in the afternoon with the measurement. He called me back about three hours later after he took the measurement from their stock. He had left me a message, but I had an emergency and didn't have my phone on me. The next day, he called me back again. I was not at the BH but told I would get back with him. Terry also just wanted to make sure he left the message at the right phone number. When I called him back to confirm the measurement, I also asked about a counter top extension. Terry needed a picture of the counter top so it would match. He called me back with the pricing later that day. All he needed was the picture to get the order going. I sent it to him that night. The next day, he called me back and confirmed everything. Terry under-promised and over-delivered.

K

karykatz

Thank you everyone for your comments. It is great to hear all the positive feedback. With your input, helps us build and service the best product in the marketplace.