Heartland sightings

currituck0209

First trip of year, went to a small campground in Camden NC, spotted a Landmark, North country, & a Sundance. One had never heard of the HOC, we advised.

Doxylady

First trip of year, went to a small campground in Camden NC, spotted a Landmark, North country, & a Sundance. One had never heard of the HOC, we advised.

On this trip so far we have seen 1 heartland Bighorn in Brunswick, GA. There were 3 (including us) at Natures Coast Landings in Crystal River, we passed one going W on 41 towards Ocala, Fl and there is one at this campground in New Smyrna Beach, Fl. Pretty popular model!!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I saw a Landmark backing into a driveway on Lake Hickory,in Hickory,NC this past Sunday.Also saw a Sundance TT,a Big Country,Bighorn,and a Landmark(mine) at Green Mountain CG in Lenoir,NC over Easter weekend.

dieselsweetheart

2 Big Horn sightings over the last 4 days....Thursday saw a BigHorn on 322 in Hershey, PA...heading WEST... I think tow was a white either Chebby or Ford... def. not a Dodge!

Then just tonight in Rehoboth Bch, DE area...a Big Horn parked in the Cracker Barrel restaurant on Route 1. All slides out so maybe they were staying the night. Tow also a white truck, this one a Ford. The Ford also had a spoiler on its' roof that had Big Horn decal on it. Great to see 2 Big Horns in one week!!!

jayc

Legendary Member
We met a new owner couple that was parked next to us at the Lake Tonkawa RV Park in Garrison TX. They didn't know about the forum or the club but I gave them a contact card, so they should be joining soon.

DRGalligher

Saw four Heartland's in the last week - Sept 24 - Big Country in road side rest area between Boise, Idaho and Glenn's Ferry, Idaho. Bighorn spotted at Lakeview RV near Henry's Fork, Idaho. Bighorn spotted at Baker's Hole CG near West Yellowstone, Montana and another Bighorn spotted at Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone.

WilmanJim

We are setting in the Holiday RV Park in North Platte, NE and had a Landmark pull in behind us. Talked to the man who was from Wyoming and gave him a card to join club if he was interested. Also advised him of the 2012 Rally which looks like it will be in Wyoming. Hopefully he joins the club and can attend a Rally. Also saw a Bighorn heading East at 200 mile marker on I-80 in Nebraska.