How to find value of 2009 3210 cyclone?

landp

I might have a buyer for my 3210, what is the most accurate way to find its vaule? Is there an online source that I can look up?

jayandhisgals

NADA will give you a great value but you can also go to the HL website, add all the options the unit your looking at, even add some options you might want and get a msrp value.

landp

Well I found the retail value, is there a way to find what is really worth? What a banker would loan on it?

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Well I found the retail value, is there a way to find what is really worth? What a banker would loan on it?

It all depends on the condition of the RV. The Nada/KBB values are high, according to them I can get 90% of what I paid for my unit when new.
In "good" cond. needing nothing I'd guess yours could sell for 75% of Nada value. ($30,000 + added options over std options)

TXTiger

Check online to see if there are any other units close to yours (optional equipment and location) advertised for sale. Also ask a local dealer what they would give you for it and what they would sell if for. This should give you a general idea what you should get on the open market. Also check with your insurance to see what they would pay you if it were totaled in an accident or fire.