Landmark accident

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Good Lord. What a shame. The Landmark can be replaced the motorcyclist can not. Thanks for sharing Larry

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Again, this is so sad. Everyone pray for all those involved and their families. Please don't pass judgement here because you never know who may be reading and we don't know all the facts. Just pray!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Again, this is so sad. Everyone pray for all those involved and their families. Please don't pass judgement here because you never know who may be reading and we don't know all the facts. Just pray!

You are absolutley correct Deb. I have been involved many times in reconstructing accidents. Most of the time, it is not cut and dry.

Because it was a Landmark, I thought it would be of interest on this forum....very sad for the lose of life and the families involved.

jcarnevale

Very few posts bother me, but this one really got my attention. My work vehicle is 164 feet long and weighs over 206,000 pounds when fully loaded, yet I am still uncomfortable driving my fifth wheel anywhere. I guess this is a good thing, not to let yourself get too comfortable and always be on your guard when you're behind the wheel.

This post made me sick to my stomach, I've lost close friends in motorcycle accidents and my heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones.

As a side note; I just installed a fire extinguisher in the bed of my truck because of this accident.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Amen sister!

lwmcguir

Following on the other post about fire extinguishers we have one in the storage bay and of course the one inside. In the trucks there are always two, one under the rear seat and one in the tool box. Only had to use them on other peoples stuff but still feel it is a good thing and really don't cost that much.