Rigs and Rides

rgwilliams69

Nice set-up there rgwilliams69... bet thats a nice view on the water from your rear deck!

Thanks Jerry - it's a wonderful little campground right on the river in downtown Rosiclare, IL - a very small town where I grew up (I live about 5 hours from there now). When I was a kid there were always campers down by the river and then for a long time they didn't have any, maybe even for 20 years or so. About 5 years ago some enterprising folks in the town starting putting in water, electricity, etc. and leveling spots - I think there are 12 spots total now. It's become quite popular and always has a few campers in it, and is full around holidays during the summer. Just got brand new 20/30/50 AMP electric to every spot last year. Don't have sewer right there (because it is on the river side of the levee) but there is a dump by the ball diamond in town, believe it or not. Ever find yourself in the Shawnee Forest looking for a great place to stay for a few days try Rosiclare, $15/day.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Re: Rig Photos

ResizedImage951358725599597.jpgGreat weekend on the Washington coast!ResizedImage951358721063575.jpg This is only our 3rd trip out in it since we purchased it on December 15, 2012. 2013-01-20_14-33-03_882.jpg

Last edited:

04duramax

Here is mine.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 0 024.jpg
    0 024.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 162

CTD2005

Re: Rig Photos

There are some reallynice rigs on this thread! Although it's not a Heartland rally, our first rallywill be the Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville next week, and I know some of these rigs will be there. Really looking forward tomeeting some of you and seeing some of these beautiful rigs!

FiremanBill

Just purchased this past weekend from RV outlet in Danville, VA. 2013 Cyclone 3110. Being pulled my my trusty 'ol 2004 F-250 Super Duty.

new.jpg

DonnyB007

Whoa, that trailer looks like triple axle time!
It is amazing what the 2500 series HD will haul.
I found an identical one online and what an amazing iinterior they put together on this trailer! 3300 pounds CCC with a toy hauler doesn't seem like all that much. What a difference it would have been if Heartland would have went with triple axles on this toy hauler.

Between fresh, grey and black water you have a bit over 200 gallons (1660 lbs) and that leaves 1640 for everything else including your toys!

Ok, your hitch weight is 3090 pounds, so with GCVW considerations, does that in effect give you an extra 3090 pounds then for cargo? I am not sure how that work. If that is the case, you got tons of weight room then.

Last edited:

FiremanBill

Whoa, that trailer looks like triple axle time!
It is amazing what the 2500 series HD will haul.

Yeah I was a bit surprised myself that they made one this big in a double axle. 'ol Blue pulls it like it's nobody's business though and I love it. My old 5er weighed in at only 9k and it was like wasn't even there so this one isn't too much of a stretch. I do plan on a set of air bags soon to level the truck up a tad. It's not heinously low but it is squatting a bit.