Toy hauler without a loft?

Gtoli

We will be looking to upgrade to a new TH in the next few years. Any chance Heartland will offer some floor plans without a loft?

I would much rather have cabinets in the living area and garage in place of the loft. Our current rig has cabinets in the garage above the sliding glass door and I really like them there.

Happy holidays !
first thing I did was remove the bunk and bench seats. If you have kids or expect a crowd. They are an exceptional value.

so I'm left with the bunk lift rails which I'm using to hang a rain coat on and not much else. I have a plan someday to mount cabinets to the rails so I can lift them to the ceiling when not needed but haven't started that project yet

2010 Ram 3500 HD traded in for new 2015 3500 HD DRW mega cab with the 3.42 gears
I haven't hooked up yet, we'll see how it pulls with 17" wheels. (Pulls great !)
2014 Cyclone 3100
G614 Goodyears
Good Sam gps
Trimark keyed alike
Xantex 2000 watt inverter "Inverter Service Center"
Blue Sea System toggle source selector
L.E.D. running lights
Quadra Bigfoot levelers
Dexter wet bolts
Boyo wireless backup camera
EMS-HW50C
TST 507RV
Smittybuilt air compressor
Splendide 2100XC
26k Husky hitch
Mor Ryde pin box
6-volt 240 AH batteries
Added dinette
Replaced L.E.D. tail lights with Leading Edge Trailer light bars (made in the US)

Dennyha

No loft was one of the reasons we chose the Model 3010, but I see that you did also.

Gtoli

No loft was one of the reasons we chose the Model 3010, but I see that you did also.

Unfortunately, the 3010 is no longer available. :(

We we would much rather have decent cabinet space than an open loft area.

Gtoli

I've been looking at Full House. Very nice, but pricey. Really like some of the floorplans.
Would like to stay with a Heartland product, but will go where I can get what I want.