Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member Cory Long to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Cory at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Rodney and Michelle Stephens and Cory Long! We hope you'll come be a part of our Rally in March!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Marc and Tammy Tubbs to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Marc and Tammy Tubbs to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome Marc and Tammy! Hope to meet you down the road!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Cody Cooper to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Cody at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Crystal and William Cooper to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome new members!!! We're happy to have you aboard!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Faithe Schwartzengraber to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next chapter rally in March.

TravelTiger

Welcome!! We hope you'll consider joining us at a Rally in the future!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Kaylee Lard and Clay and Heather Barton to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ronnie and Alma Gatlin to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Ronnie and Alma Gatlin to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome! Please consider joining us at the West Texas Chapter Rally next month in Abilene!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Lewis Field to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Lewis at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Greg and Carla Biehl to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Greg and Carla at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Cynthia and Chris Treybig to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Two more new West Texas Chapter members!

Welcome:
Patricia and Donald Rominsky!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Robin Allison to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robin at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Leonard and LaJuan Legrappe to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.