Welcome New Members - Texas West chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member Alexandra Perez to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Alexandra at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry I've been out of town working crazy hours and unable to post.

Welcome new members! We hope to see you on the road or at a Rally!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Billy and Sharron Fulton to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Billy and Sharron at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Please help me welcome new members Billy and Sharron Fulton to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Billy and Sharron at a rally soon.

Welcome to the West of the Rest! Hope you'll join us for a rally!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Tim and Kim Thornton to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Tim and Kim at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome new members! We hope to see you on the road or at a Rally!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Corey and Christina Boone to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Corey and Christina at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Molly Riewe to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Molly at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome to the Boones and Molly!!

We hope to meet y'all down the road!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gwen and Grady Storie & George and Vlinda Link to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of you at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome y’all! Hope you’ll make it to a rally in the future!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Sharon Murray and Kevin Daffer to the est Texas chapter. We hope to meet Sharon and Kevin at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Richard and Gayle Rylee & James and Phyllis Watson to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome all new West Texas Chapter members! We hope you’ll join us at a Rally!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Josh Jorde, to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Josh at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Norman and Tammy Boyce to the west Texas chapter. We are looking forward to meeting them at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October and hope to meet them at the next west Texas rally in Abilene in March.

TravelTiger

Welcome Josh and the Boyces!

We hope you’ll join us at a Rally!!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Patsy and Doug Sherman to the west Texas chapter. We hope to meet Patsy and Doug at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome!! Be sure to join us at the West Texas Rally, March 13-15, 2020 in Abilene!