What did you do to your camper today?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've had extremely good luck with Vizio LCD/LED TV's . . .

And extremely bad luck with several other brands . . .

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

They replace my steps under warranty the first week after I bought it and I just found the top hinge pin broken again.
So I guess I need to do something different..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kenneths

They replace my steps under warranty the first week after I bought it and I just found the top hinge pin broken again.
So I guess I need to do something different..

Wow, I will check mine when I get home tonight. Is there an active recall?

JohnD

Just got done loading my weight distribution trailer hitch stuff into the back of the truck.

Got someone coming to meet me at work to buy it.

After having a 5'ver now, I just don't see us ever going back to a bumper pull TT.

WDhitchsetup-P1000277.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I went and weighed our on our way to Lake Tahoe yesterday... This loaded up and full of fresh water and about 300 pounds of fire wood.
My truck weighs 8440

bd79d37bbbc112110b964cd41450b4ee.jpg

JohnD

That for sure. You don't think you'll miss hooking all of that crap up anymore ?

Nope!

Used to take about 15-20 minutes to get all that hooked up and leveled . . . now about two minutes with the Prowler!

Plus that drop-down with the ball on it weighs about 50 pounds . . . not too good on the back!

Not too mention all of the skinned knuckles over the years . . .

Bones

I went and weighed our on our way to Lake Tahoe yesterday... This loaded up and full of fresh water and about 300 pounds of fire wood.
My truck weighs 8440

bd79d37bbbc112110b964cd41450b4ee.jpg

Holy smokes that landmark is heavy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

41.5' House on wheels. 430 square feet hard wood, Generator, 2 40 pound propane tanks, solar, inverters, 4 batteries, and all of DW stuff all adds up.
weight in at 24200 the day I brought it home

MagnoliaTom

Had to get something out of the basement and noticed some mouse droppings. Darn mice! Put out some traps to hopefully catch it (them) before they get too cozy in our trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Attached a Heartland Owners Club decal to the rear of Happykraut's Bighorn.
Looks great!
3ecdd8c93ce42853c479281a22e43472.jpg

Peace
Dave

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JohnD

I've been wanting to order some of those stickers . . .

How long did it take to get them once ordered?

rjr6150

New home for the Key Largo. HVAC going in next week going to have a nice warm winter home. Put up three RV garages plus five smaller ones and an office 16X50 with 14 ft high doors electric openers.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 58

JohnD

Put the basement walls back in after locating the water pump and checking all of the water fittings, cleaned out the basement and put unneeded stuff in the garage, drained the fresh water tank and rinsed it out a couple of times, finally got the outside shower hose hooked up and flushed it out, also drained the hot water heater a couple of times to rinse it out, sprayed insulation foam around the front landing gear to keep the critters out of the basement, vacuumed the entire trailer inside, and turned on the fridge to get it cooled up for next weeks Colorado HOC Fall Rally at Central City.