What did you do to your camper today?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Not difficult at all. The hardest part was getting wire down the back end cap, but that wasn't that bad. Yes it is wireless. It came with my Garmin Rv GPS .

I've been wanting to get a new GPS (have a Rand McNally RVND 5510 that works good), but my old eyes have trouble reading the small print on that 5" screen.

However, I really want to get a louvered tailgate for my truck first, which is close to the same price as a new GPS unit would be.

silvasp

It's something I want to do. I have a Pioneer stereo in my truck that will accept two cameras (One for backing up) I'd like to hook another camera to it to the back of the trailer, butI want it to be wireless. Not sure If I can find a wireless camera that will work with my Pioneer head unit.

dlw930

199ba96857665527727215ac6a6396aa.jpg
e9b3aeb90898d9665d094ed1d8dbd1a7.jpg

Finished updated backsplash and new convection/microwave install today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

very nice!! I have been carrying my tiles and adhesive around for 2 years now...maybe one of these days I'll get it done ;)

dlw930

very nice!! I have been carrying my tiles and adhesive around for 2 years now...maybe one of these days I'll get it done ;)

We carried out tile around for 6 months. I was a couple squares short due to some cutting screw ups and had to go back to Lowes this morning. Even though they were the same product #, the colors in the tiles was a bit different, I guess because they were from a different lot. We could tell the difference, but probably no one else will. The lesson is to be sure you have 10-20% more tile than the area calls for.

mlpeloquin

Replaced all interior incandescent bulbs wit LED's. I also added a T style door holder for the driver side storage access door.

Mike-n-Justina

Yesterday we installed a light strip around the bottom of my island. We also installed one around the slide out in our bedroom. They are like the awning lights but these have several different colors to choose from and they have a remote and a dimmer. We are going to install a plug inside the kitchen cabinet so you won't see them plugged in all the time. The ones in the bedroom we plugged in on the closet side of the bed. We also installed a light strip in the groove on the front end cap. We tied the wires into the wires for our awning lights. When we turn on the awning lights they come on.

Attachments

• IMG_20160307_122306.jpg
    IMG_20160307_122306.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20160307_121910.jpg
    IMG_20160307_121910.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20160307_183236.jpg
    IMG_20160307_183236.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 102

Kbvols

Yesterday we installed a light strip around the bottom of my island. We also installed one around the slide out in our bedroom. They are like the awning lights but these have several different colors to choose from and they have a remote and a dimmer. We are going to install a plug inside the kitchen cabinet so you won't see them plugged in all the time. The ones in the bedroom we plugged in on the closet side of the bed. We also installed a light strip in the groove on the front end cap. We tied the wires into the wires for our awning lights. When we turn on the awning lights they come on.

I like! Especially the one in the bedroom. I put some of these under my bar in the sticks n brick. They look pretty cool and 16' with remote are on clearance at Menards for about 20 bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike-n-Justina

I like! Especially the one in the bedroom. I put some of these under my bar in the sticks n brick. They look pretty cool and 16' with remote are on clearance at Menards for about 20 bucks.

We bought our lights at Menard's for about $20.00 also. We love that store but the closest one is about 1 1/2 hours away.

Capt7383

Did you remove the wallpaper prior to intalling the backsplash? I have an inexpensive wet tile saw, would that suffice for cutting these tiles?
Thanks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

dlw930

Did you remove the wallpaper prior to intalling the backsplash? I have an inexpensive wet tile saw, would that suffice for cutting these tiles?
Thanks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No, didn't remove wallpaper. This is "peel n stick" tile, similar to Smart Tile brand. It seems to adhere quite well to the clean vinyl wallpaper. I cut it with scissors.

TikiDawg

Sunday, I installed a green LED on the front of the Key West to show when the inverter in "on". Followed the excellent instructions from Jim on how to do this. This forum is fantastic!

BLHFUN

Sunday, I installed a green LED on the front of the Key West to show when the inverter in "on". Followed the excellent instructions from Jim on how to do this. This forum is fantastic!

That's a Great idea! Where can we find these Instructions?

TikiDawg

Jerrod, I am getting all kinds of great ideas and mods from everyone on this forum. But, it's starting to add up the $. The chrome tail lights rings were delivered today and I purchased the egg-crate foam pad from Target to insulate the Outdoor TV area. Got to get those projects done before our inaugural trip this weekend to Jackson Rancheria.