A Little Help From a Toy Hauler

hcriddle

I am moving to Illinois from Texas in the next couple of weeks to start a new job. I will be pulling my Big Horn up there to live in for a little while until the house sells and my wife comes up to join me. I was wondering if there might be anyone down in south Texas with a toy hauler who will be heading back up north when the weather warms up, that may have enough space to carry a Harley Electra Glide with them.

If interested shoot me a pm and we can work out details. There would be no need to change travel plans or dates. I will have transportation but since I will be driving a rental truck up there with furniture later it is going to be difficult to get the bike up there. Just thought this might be an option.

Thanks for any help.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Buddy - Y'all will be missed. You travel safe and stay in touch with us South Texas HOC bunch.

hcriddle

Thanks Tom. We will see you guys on the road here or there I hope. Maybe living so far apart will allow us to get together for that dinner we have been trying to do for a while now. we will have to make plans when we are back in town.