Bedroom slide quire working

gusjon

Bighorn 3160 - 2015.
Went to retract bedroom side and nothing. Checked the fuse and it is good. Same fuse runs the storage lights
and they work. Any suggestions would help and can the slide be retracted manually?
Thanks,

Jon G
gusjon@aolcom

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The slide should be Electric and is powered by a auto reset circuit breaker in the front compartmnent.
On this Big Horn it's probably one of the 2 on the left
d4223563b3a8c4b933fc39d19b2f0878.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

The breaker for our our 3160's slide out is the bottom one on the BusBar. See the lower/right of the image below, that shows you exactly where to look.

Bighorn 3160EL Power Distribution.jpg

CoveredWagon

Yes there is an manual override tool that should be supplied with every Rv. You'll play **** trying to get one, trust me.

gusjon

All,
Thank you for responding and I am sorry that I haven't posted earlier. I got the slide to work and took off on a short road trip.
Anyway, I took the bed apart and shook some wires and the slide started working. I don't think that is a permanent fix though.
Also Dave, I don't know if the slide is hydraulic or electric. If it is electric it must be DC because it works when not hooked to AC.
Also, I had a spare fuse and worked on the buss bar to no avail.
Again, thank you for your responses. I will continue to look for causes and would take any suggestions with open arms
Thanks,
Jon G

Oregon_Camper

Jon....are you coming to the Rally at 7 Feathers in 2 weeks? I'd be happy to help you once we arrive on Friday.

BTW, you have an electric (DC) bedroom slide and your 2 large slides are hydraulic.

gusjon

Jon....are you coming to the Rally at 7 Feathers in 2 weeks? I'd be happy to help you once we arrive on Friday.

BTW, you have an electric (DC) bedroom slide and your 2 large slides are hydraulic.

Thanks. No we won't be at Seven Feathers.
We are traveling to Reno, for Tailhook,
and then south to NAS Lemoore to
visit our daughters.
Thanks for your offer and also identifying
the slide power.
Jon