" burp "

Rodbuster

Would somebody describe "exactly" what happens when the toilet burps?

I've never experienced or heard the toilet burp. Every time the black tank reads "full", I empty the tank. I'm assuming that if I would not empty the tank at that time and keep using the toilet, that I would get to experience my first burp.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want anybody to think that this is on my bucket list....I just want to know what to listen for and what to expect.

On a side note, I've been very fortunate with my sensors reading accurately. I attribute that to me being anal about flushing my tanks after emptying them. After they read empty, I'll flush them at least 2 more times.

Thank you to all the "burp pros".
Dick

dbbls59

The toilet will "burp" when the water level gets above the vent pipe inside the tank. Air will make a big bubble in the toilet bowl when you flush.

jimtoo

When your black tank gets about 3/4 or maybe a little over, or close to being full and you step on the pedal it will kinda "Burp",,, a bubble kinda comes up in the commode. One of the best ways to hear it burp is just wait until it makes an unusual sound. Then get your wife to set on the pot with stuff in it, then you push the pedal down. You will definitely know that it is burping and it is close to being full. At that time,, you run for the door and whatever you do...don't laugh at her while she cleans the stuff off her rear. :)

danemayer

When your black tank gets about 3/4 or maybe a little over, or close to being full and you step on the pedal it will kinda "Burp",,, a bubble kinda comes up in the commode. One of the best ways to hear it burp is just wait until it makes an unusual sound. Then get your wife to set on the pot with stuff in it, then you push the pedal down. You will definitely know that it is burping and it is close to being full. At that time,, you run for the door and whatever you do...don't laugh at her while she cleans the stuff off her rear. :)
Sounds like the voice of experience talking.

jimtoo

Nope,,, just stories from very reliable sources... one had a black eye,,, the other had a tooth missing...one looked kinda like that olcoon guy. :) I figured they was probably telling the truth when I ask what happened. :)

olcoon

Careful how ya talk pilgrim! I could just pack up & come looking fer ya, ya dang Texas Brush Popper! This olcoon'll come down there & "burp" yer behind!!!! :rolleyes::cool:
IMG_0709.jpg

Kbvols

Careful how ya talk pilgrim! I could just pack up & come looking fer ya, ya dang Texas Brush Popper! This olcoon'll come down there & "burp" yer behind!!!! :rolleyes::cool:
View attachment 31408

Any kin to Si??

rase4ymy.jpg

jdfishing

Oh, come on Dick. Let her fill up real good one time so you can experience the burp. You ain't been camping till ur old pooper burps.
What magical stuff do you add to your tanks to keep the sensors working?

Thanks, John AKA: Dull Knife

olcoon

He's my cousin, on my uncle's brother, sister-in-law's, aunt's, on the dog's side of the family. We went to different schools together.
:rolleyes:

Rodbuster

I kinda figured my original post would draw a little humor.

Jim, if I tried that with my wife, I'd be sleeping in the basement for the rest of the trip.

John, I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with my "pooper". My pooper burps on a regular basis. Fran buys "Beano" by the case.

pcardoza

All kidding aside, when it "burps", you'll have no doubt about it. Someone else said it creates a bubble before flushing down, which is a great description. Once it happens to you, it'll be perfectly clear to you.

Would somebody describe "exactly" what happens when the toilet burps?

I've never experienced or heard the toilet burp. Every time the black tank reads "full", I empty the tank. I'm assuming that if I would not empty the tank at that time and keep using the toilet, that I would get to experience my first burp.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want anybody to think that this is on my bucket list....I just want to know what to listen for and what to expect.

On a side note, I've been very fortunate with my sensors reading accurately. I attribute that to me being anal about flushing my tanks after emptying them. After they read empty, I'll flush them at least 2 more times.

Thank you to all the "burp pros".
Dick